Yes I did! I also met my uni requirements so I'm all set now :biggrin:
Have you? :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by RosyPearl
Yes I did! I also met my uni requirements so I'm all set now :biggrin:
Have you? :smile:

Yaaay 😃👏 I've also met the grades but I'm just waiting for them to confirm my place which might take up to results day 😩 I'm soo happy for you though! now you can relax 😊
Didnt u mention kings college before?
Original post by Broken_crystal
Yaaay 😃👏 I've also met the grades but I'm just waiting for them to confirm my place which might take up to results day 😩 I'm soo happy for you though! now you can relax 😊
Didnt u mention kings college before?

Same here! They also printed my results out in a 5 page document and this will be posted to the uni, but my college will send my certificates soon to my home address. I'm so happy for us, unlike most people we can finally enjoy the summer without having to stress ourselves about results! I did mention Kings..but I firmed Birmingham because I can see myself fitting there more than Kings :smile: x
Same here! They also printed my results out in a 5 page document and this will be posted to the uni, but my college will send my certificates soon to my home address. I'm so happy for us, unlike most people we can finally enjoy the summer without having to stress ourselves about results! I did mention Kings..but I firmed Birmingham because I can see myself fitting there more than Kings :smile: x

Im soo excited for us :smile: are you looking forward to starting uni
Im soo excited for us :smile: are you looking forward to starting uni

Yeah!! I'm really excited and slightly anxious aha! Btw did you get a telephone consultation for occupational health checks? I got the call yesterday and I'm slightly worried about it :/
Yeah!! I'm really excited and slightly anxious aha! Btw did you get a telephone consultation for occupational health checks? I got the call yesterday and I'm slightly worried about it :/

No i didn't receive any phone calls for occupational health check omg that's scary what did they say :s-smilie:
No i didn't receive any phone calls for occupational health check omg that's scary what did they say :s-smilie:

There was this lady who asked me blunt questions about my medical history because I wrote on my health questionnaire that I take medications, so she wants to know if I'm fit for practice. She will also request a report from my doctor so I went to the gp today and told my doctor what happened during the telephone conversation and she just said that it's nothing to worry about which helped me feel a bit better. I just hope I'll pass it though!
There was this lady who asked me blunt questions about my medical history because I wrote on my health questionnaire that I take medications, so she wants to know if I'm fit for practice. She will also request a report from my doctor so I went to the gp today and told my doctor what happened during the telephone conversation and she just said that it's nothing to worry about which helped me feel a bit better. I just hope I'll pass it though!

Aww bless ya don't worry you'll definitely pass:smile: it must be something they are doing to most students applying for a health course x
one thing this uni should have done for us was give the vaccine like the other unis do for their students, the struggle I've been through is unbelievable but managed to do it in the end
How did the interview go guys?
What sort of questions did they ask?

Just wondering as I wish to attend in the future
Original post by Troytheboy
How did the interview go guys?
What sort of questions did they ask?

Just wondering as I wish to attend in the future

i think this was one of the best interviews I've been to, really relaxing and the interviewer make you feel comfortable,
They asked simple questions like why nursing, why this uni, and they give several scenarios to see how you would respond, in addition to this every uni will ask what is currently in the news, and you also need to know the 6cs
dont worry about it just make sure your personal statement is good,

Quick Reply

Latest