The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Straight men and lesbians/bi's: Do you find hairy women attractive? ( pics to judge )

Scroll to see replies

No.
Not thanks jeff.
Reply 22
Not a chance
there is no such amount of alcohol i'd have to drink to do any of them.
some of them are even hairer than me :colone:
That is truly horrific. I have seen gore pictures more pleasant than this.
I'm sure they all have wonderful personalities but its a no from me.
It amazes me how many people are disgusted by this.

I'm not attracted to hairy legs (on men or women), so I don't really care. I'm really not sure why this has recently become a big thing in the media.. :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
Most of the women pictured are far hairier than me.
Guessing hormonal problems/trans females.
(edited 9 years ago)
No I don't. I like hair on men but not women.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Girls can get that hairy? I hardly have any ;l
Original post by Dinaa
Girls can get that hairy? I hardly have any ;l

hormones can so that and if a girl has really dark hair it shows more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by donutaud15
hormones can so that and if a girl has really dark hair it shows more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rolleyes: Interesting
Original post by Dinaa
:rolleyes: Interesting

Your post was a bit silly (just cos you hardly have any hair that way doesn't mean other women don't either) so thought I'd point certain stuff to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by donutaud15
Your post was a bit silly (just cos you hardly have any hair that way doesn't mean other women don't either) so thought I'd point certain stuff to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes i have no hair on my legs and I know other women have can hairy legs -.- I meant i didn't know that the hairs can grow to that length.
They look like man legs.
Reply 34
**** no. They're hideous... just hideous.
Reply 35
Where's a flamethrower when you need one? BTW op you owe me a lunch, you ****er. Seriously though, use spoiler next time.
(edited 9 years ago)
Most of these girls will probably have hormone issues. I have hairier arms than I should but also because of hormone issues, if someone doesn't like me because of my arm hair then that's their problem and maybe they shouldn't be with me in the first place. Plus tablets should be able to sort it out for me :biggrin:
I don't like body hair on men or women. Hairy legs are OK if the hair's fair, but dark hair on light skin just doesn't do it for me. For armpits/legs I don't mind a weekly or even fortnightly shave, but keeping it natural is off-putting.
That said, I shave my own armpits once-twice a week depending on time of year (and therefore how much I'll sweat) and my legs only if I want them out in public, which is rare even in summer. I have very fair hair so it's not that noticeable, plus I haven't seen my boyfriend for 3 months, and he's the only one who actually sees my legs - but he's visiting tomorrow, so I'll be shaving tonight!

I think it's fine to find it gross and not be attracted to it, as long as you therefore turn down a woman and don't demand that she shaves. I wouldn't be attracted to a hairy guy or a hairy gal, and tbh from experience, i wouldn't be attracted to them even if they lost the hair, because it's largely genetic how much hair you have/how visible it is, and that would still be there when the hair went.
Yuck, no, that is revolting.

Latest

Trending

Trending