The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Prefer Carte d'Or
Reply 2
use to be phish food, but I love chocolate brownie or strawberry cheesecake more
Reply 3
Original post by cole-slaw
Prefer Carte d'Or

Yes, but the cookie dough :puppyeyes:

Original post by Joshale
use to be phish food, but I love chocolate brownie or strawberry cheesecake more

Ooh, those sound good :tongue: What about the new greek flavour ones?
Original post by Slowbro93

Its low quality vanilla ice cream with sparse lumps of butter and brown sugar. Its about as poor quality and unexciting as ice-cream gets.

I despair when I see people eating Ben and Jerrys. its the worst ice-cream on the market for the highest price. Once you've been sucked in by the marketing that hard, you are actually beyond help, you are no longer a human being, you are a corporation controlled zombie.

The same type of people think domino's make good pizza and burger king make good burgers.
Reply 5
Its low quality vanilla ice cream with sparse lumps of butter and brown sugar. Its about as poor quality and unexciting as ice-cream gets.

I despair when I see people eating Ben and Jerrys. its the worst ice-cream on the market for the highest price. Once you've been sucked in by the marketing that hard, you are actually beyond help, you are no longer a human being, you are a corporation controlled zombie.

The same type of people think domino's make good pizza and burger king make good burgers.

Hmmm, I see what you mean but I do think that saying that it's the worst quality ice cream is a bit extreme (although I tend to buy it when it's on special)

If I say just wanted a tub of vanilla ice cream, there are better brands out there. However, I do think that B&Js is a decent brand imo. :tongue: And I totally agree with you regarding the last sentence :erm:
Reply 6
Half Baked the king of all B&J flavours.

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 😝
Original post by woztar

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

This is probably the best one! :yep:

I find cookie dough too plain and Chocolate brownie too rich. This is Juuuuuuuuuuuust right!
Half Baked is by far the best :tongue:
Reply 9
Original post by Motorbiker
This is probably the best one! :yep:

I find cookie dough too plain and Chocolate brownie too rich. This is Juuuuuuuuuuuust right!

Exactly. It's a mix between the two. A slice of heaven is what it is!

IMO B&J is pretty good from what I tasted but they're not exactly the best. Hagendaz is better quality.

But it's nice to have the variety :smile:
caramel chew chew
For me it would have to be:

However, I was recently introduced to Phish Food and that was brilliant!

You? :colone:

But who was poll?
Reply 13
But who was poll?

Poll? Please, I do no such sorcery :tongue:
Poll? Please, I do no such sorcery :tongue:

Give me the options you want on it and i'll sort it bro. :wink:
Reply 15
Give me the options you want on it and i'll sort it bro. :wink:

Okay :colondollar:

Can we have cookie dough, half baked, brownies, phish food, other (because I can't be arsed to list all the flavours :teehee:)
Poll is up. :smile:

Ooh, those sound good :tongue: What about the new greek flavour ones?

Do they taste of poverty?
Original post by woztar

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Original post by Changing Skies
Half Baked is by far the best :tongue:

Come back and vote in the poll a second... We can get half baked to destroy everyone at this rate!
Come back and vote in the poll a second... We can get half baked to destroy everyone at this rate!

Will do :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest