The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieSmall
I'm 4 foot 9 :frown:

It doesn't matter. From seeing the posts, it looks like most guys don't care about girl's height. There are a lot of other aspects that guys consider, so don't you worry girl! :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
It doesn't matter. From seeing the posts, it looks like most guys don't care about girl's height. There are a lot of other aspects that guys consider, so don't you worry girl! :wink:

Naw thanks :P I'd worry less if I got any attention from the opposite whatsoever :')
Naw thanks :P I'd worry less if I got any attention from the opposite whatsoever :')

No worries

I've seen guys going mad for short girls and yes as short as you, there's no need to worry.

The world's so big, I'm sure you'll find someone great. Plus, criteria of beauty isn't fixed, its wide open..what others don't like, some others love.
No worries

I've seen guys going mad for short girls and yes as short as you, there's no need to worry.

The world's so big, I'm sure you'll find someone great. Plus, criteria of beauty isn't fixed, its wide open..what others don't like, some others love.

Aye what you say is true, but im still near the bottom of the pile.
Aye what you say is true, but im still near the bottom of the pile.

Why would you say so ? I've seen short and not so pretty girls with extremely handsome guys..what you have to worry about?
6ft+ guys :love:
Why would you say so ? I've seen short and not so pretty girls with extremely handsome guys..what you have to worry about?

Ehh it's not a worry so much as I have faced a reality that I am not a desirable partner. (not to sound whiny, I've come to peace with it). If I was somewhat desirable I'd at least have some attention or flirting from guys but I get 0.
Original post by Kandy_Kain_94
6ft+ guys :love:

I agree! :wink:
Ehh it's not a worry so much as I have faced a reality that I am not a desirable partner. (not to sound whiny, I've come to peace with it). If I was somewhat desirable I'd at least have some attention or flirting from guys but I get 0.

You seem to be very negative. Girl, are you shy? Maybe that's the reason why guys don't approach you?
5ft6 girl here pfft
You seem to be very negative. Girl, are you shy? Maybe that's the reason why guys don't approach you?

I am a negative person to an extent, I am negative about my own life but positive about others.

I used to be a very shy person but since started uni I'm now a very social person.
I'm 6'1", and my girlfriend is 5'3". So nope, don't mind one bit.
Yeah tbh

Original post by hihoho
That isn't tall lol! No I wouldn't, I would take them home then push them against the wall, the push them up to fuk the brains out!

You are the guy who made a thread saying he was mad he never got a girl...

:curious:
I am a negative person to an extent, I am negative about my own life but positive about others.

I used to be a very shy person but since started uni I'm now a very social person.

And why are you so negative about your life? One should always be positive. That's good that you're a very social person now but hey be a bit positive to yourself too. :wink: :smile:
And why are you so negative about your life? One should always be positive. That's good that you're a very social person now but hey be a bit positive to yourself too. :wink: :smile:

Mainly negative things have happened in my life, and I find that I get less upset about bad things if I already expect them to happen.
I agree! :wink:

I'm not even short but there's just something about tall guys :wink:
Mainly negative things have happened in my life, and I find that I get less upset about bad things if I already expect them to happen.

I can understand but tbh one day you'll be very happy because those who only expects bad things in their lives, when something good happens its a great thing for them. :wink:
Original post by Kandy_Kain_94
I'm not even short but there's just something about tall guys :wink:

How tall are you? lol I'm short 5'1, almost 5'2 but I love tall guys! :colondollar:
Reply 138
Yes, short girls seem more attractive for some reason or the other. I'd find it odd the other way round with the girl being taller or as tall. Not like that would impact on it but it's a little preference.
Original post by Toadie
Yes, short girls seem more attractive for some reason or the other. I'd find it odd the other way round with the girl being taller or as tall. Not like that would impact on it but it's a little preference.

And how tall are you? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending