The Student Room Group

Rate your looks out of 10

Scroll to see replies

I think I would give myself a solid 6.
Reply 61
Clear 10. Here I am looking exceptionally fit. No one else comes close on here :tongue:

Ok, maybe I lied. The real me is below & isn't as awesome.
Original post by Josh_B
Clear 10. Here I am looking exceptionally fit. No one else comes close on here :tongue:

Ok, maybe I lied. The real me is below & isn't as awesome.

Yep, i'd have to agree the dog looks more striking

Spoiler

Whatever counts as about average :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd probably give myself a 10. Totally. Yeah
Reply 65
Original post by Secretnerd123
Yep, i'd have to agree the dog looks more striking

Spoiler

Dogs have it easy!

You'd be right, I don't just look tall, I am tall! I'm slightly over 6'5 or 197cm depending on what system you prefer :smile:
Original post by Josh_B
Dogs have it easy!

You'd be right, I don't just look tall, I am tall! I'm slightly over 6'5 or 197cm depending on what system you prefer :smile:

Awesome :tongue:
You must feel like a giant compared to most people right? hehe
I would say a 6/7 but some may rate me higher and some lower. All subjective :yep:

Defo higher than a 7!! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kay(:
Defo higher than a 7!! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw! :hugs:

You're like an 8/9 for sure girl! :wink:
Reply 69
Awesome :tongue:
You must feel like a giant compared to most people right? hehe

I don't tend to think about it that much until I come across people taller than me (yes there are some out there, my sister is actually going out with a chap slightly taller than me).

But when I do think about it then yeah I feel tall - I was the tallest in primary school by the time I left & was the second tallest in my secondary school by the end of Sixth Form. I've met some gents taller than me in the air force but I can count them on one hand.
Aw! :hugs:

You're like an 8/9 for sure girl! :wink:

No way! My opinion about a 5 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Viva Emptiness
:indiff: and the rest.

What does that mean? :redface:
7. I have nice eyes, brows hair and lips. I have a nice figure with big boobs and a small waist and good skin.

But I have a weird nose and dark circles, so I wouldn't say more than 7.

No doubt that guy stalking girls photos and subsequently insulting them will do the same to me
Original post by Dinaa
7. I've seen hotter girls.

Just had a look at your photos and you're a 7/8. Not a 6 like that guy is saying
Original post by lustawny
You're at least a 9, babe :tongue:

Lmao I'm not :rofl: but thank you :smile:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
7. I have nice eyes, brows hair and lips. I have a nice figure with big boobs and a small waist and good skin.

But I have a weird nose and dark circles, so I wouldn't say more than 7.

No doubt that guy stalking girls photos and subsequently insulting them will do the same to me

Do you know any ways to slim the waist? My waist isn't wide or anything but i'd really like a tiny waist as it would look good on my body shape
Hmm usually somewhere below 5 but on a realllyyyyyyy good day...a 5 :redface:
Do you know any ways to slim the waist? My waist isn't wide or anything but i'd really like a tiny waist as it would look good on my body shape

Corset training. You have to wear a corset for most of the day and gradually tighten it and use smaller corsets once you can close that one
Reply 78
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Just had a look at your photos and you're a 7/8. Not a 6 like that guy is saying

He's being mean on my other thread too.. If you have seen my replies, i was real nice to him. I dn't understand :frown:
He just reported me too..

And thank you so much :P
Original post by Dinaa
He's being mean on my other thread too.. If you have seen my replies, i was real nice to him. I dn't understand :frown:
He just reported me too..

And thank you so much :P

He's insulting women who don't put themselves down, sounds like he has massive insecurity issues.

Quick Reply

Latest