The Student Room Group

The 14/15 NBA Season Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by woztar
I've seen dumb and Dumber and this scene was hilarious.

With LeBron in the picture, the intensity had doubled x100 LOL!

The laugh and smiley at the end is perfect

Reply 21
Original post by Jingers
The laugh and smiley at the end is perfect

Agreed!
Reply 22
Any predictions for Rookie of the Year? MVP? Best team record during the regular season?
Original post by woztar
Not exactly. They may not be in their prime bit one years loss means you should move to a different team. We all Know Wade is to blame for the 2014 loss.

Lebron never should have left Cleveland in the first place. We didn't see Jordan, Bird oragic leaving and co-op with each other.

The problem with the heat was cap space.

They were not going to get rid of wade or bosh.

There are so many better players out there - from the top of my head - Kevin Love is a BEAST. He is also known to wanting to leave the timberwolves.
Reply 24
Original post by fat_hobbit
The problem with the heat was cap space.

They were not going to get rid of wade or bosh.

There are so many better players out there - from the top of my head - Kevin Love is a BEAST. He is also known to wanting to leave the timberwolves.

K.Love is a very good player.

Really disappointed in Melo though.
Original post by woztar
K.Love is a very good player.

Really disappointed in Melo though.

Was so impressed by Love last season, nearly beat the spurs single handedly in regular season.

Melo is a ball hogger.
Melo is a ball hogger.

Here’s how much Carmelo’s teams have relied on him since 2003 right now, he owns the fifth-highest career usage rate ever (31.7 percent), trailing only Jordan (33.2 percent), Wade (31.9 percent), Iverson (31.8 percent) and Kobe (31.8 percent). In the playoffs, he has the fourth-highest career usage rate ever (32.6 percent), trailing only Jordan (35.6 percent), Iverson 34.3 percent and T-Mac (33.5 percent). On the other hand, he has played with only two 20-point scorers (Iverson in 2007 and 2008, Amar’e in 2011) and three guys who averaged more than 15 points (Billups in 2009 and 2010, Amar’e in 2012, and J.R. in 2013). I mean, didn’t someone have to shoot?

Reply 27
Original post by alvosm
Any predictions for Rookie of the Year? MVP? Best team record during the regular season?

Hard to look past Lebron from MVP. I don't think anyone apart for Durant and Lebron are really in contention, so if Cleveland finishes with a similar record to OKC and Bron puts up his usual numbers, it should be his. Just think how good the story is. And imagine 5 MVPs by the time he's 30. :eek:

ROY = Parker.

Best record = SAS or OKC
Reply 28
Was so impressed by Love last season, nearly beat the spurs single handedly in regular season.

Melo is a ball hogger.

At times yes, however as a superstar he is expected to display the clutch gene.

Why didn't he move? For the $?
Original post by woztar
At times yes, however as a superstar he is expected to display the clutch gene.

Why didn't he move? For the $?

His wife likes New York.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
His wife likes New York.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doesnt she know she won't get another ring.
Reply 31
LOL
It is Durants year to win the Chip.

OKC Champs 2015 #BookIt
Reply 33
Original post by Durantula
It is Durants year to win the Chip.

OKC Champs 2015 #BookIt

It's Durant's time. MVP! MVP! MVP!
Reply 34
Original post by wat a wizard
The heat will go 30-52

San Antonio will be champs again

Bosh just needs to go back to his Toronto Raptors beast mode he was at before he joined the Heat and they could be making another trip to the Finals yknow. He was averaging 24 & 10
Original post by C-Dawg
Bosh just needs to go back to his Toronto Raptors beast mode he was at before he joined the Heat and they could be making another trip to the Finals yknow. He was averaging 24 & 10

Unlikely Wade can stay healthy long enough. I see a 4-6 seed, 2nd round exit, ECF ceiling. To be fair the east is wide open, the Pacers just lost stephenson.
Think I'll make an effort to keep up with the basketball this season.
God Lebron it hurts still :sad:
Reply 38
I'm still waiting for D.Rose to return.

The way he would attack the basket with his difficult layups will never be forgotten.
Original post by woztar
I'm still waiting for D.Rose to return.

The way he would attack the basket with his difficult layups will never be forgotten.

The Return part 3?

Quick Reply

Latest