The Student Room Group

Guys/Lesbians/Bisexuals... Do you prefer girls with no make up or make up?

Most of my guy friends and ex boyfriends have said they like girls that are natural and have no make up on, which do you prefer?

Scroll to see replies

Makeup personally

Also when people say. "No makeup" they're usually referring to no makeup makeup, where you make it look natural
not a dealbreaker but prefer no makeup as that suggests we'd be more in line with each other in terms of lifestyle
Reply 3
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Makeup personally

Also when people say. "No makeup" they're usually referring to no makeup makeup, where you make it look natural

Yeah some do but the guys I was talking about literally meant no make up, none whatsoever which surprised me.
As long as it isn't too much, make-up all the way. :smile:
I'll await the posts that state that girls who wear make up are deceitful, liars, untrustworthy etc. I like wearing make up, and I don't think some people realise how many women actually wear it. I do apologise for liking the look of make up and wanting to enhance my features :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think girls look better without it. And I mean completely bare-faced.
Lol usually when people say natural they mean very little makeup where it doesn't look like you're wearing any.
If I don't conceal my dark circles I look a zombie :redface:
Reply 8
Original post by Biryani007
Lol usually when people say natural they mean very little makeup where it doesn't look like you're wearing any.
If I don't conceal my dark circles I look a zombie :redface:

Nooo the people I was talking about meant bare faced! :eek:
Original post by Changing Skies
I'll await the posts that state that girls who wear make up are deceitful, liars, untrustworthy etc. I like wearing make up, and I don't think some people realise how many women actually wear it. I do apologise for liking the look of make up and wanting to enhance my features :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Girlll don't be apologising! :colone:
Without make up, or with just a little on.

Girls are ****ing self conscious, so they "HAVE" to wear make up in order to go outside.
My sister is pathetic with make up, she has to plaster her self in it before she even goes outside, and i dont think she gets most boys find an orange with eyebrows drawn on to be ugly as ****.
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Nooo the people I was talking about meant bare faced! :eek:

Well if you have great skin then why not? But personally if I don't cover my dark circles everyone's face is like this :eek: asking me "what's wrong?!" :frown:
Reply 12
Well if you have great skin then why not? But personally if I don't cover my dark circles everyone's face is like this :eek: asking me "what's wrong?!" :frown:

I feel your pain, I have to cover mine and even when they were covered to the best I could do people would still comment on them :mad:
Reply 13
I find the ones without any make-up far more approachable. And attractive.
Original post by kayleighisonfire
I feel your pain, I have to cover mine and even when they were covered to the best I could do people would still comment on them :mad:

Oh man, same :frown:
I've been looking for an eyecream that could get rid of them..do you know any? Or anything I can do?
Reply 15
Oh man, same :frown:
I've been looking for an eyecream that could get rid of them..do you know any? Or anything I can do?

It's horrible, I don't sorry :frown:
Reply 16
I saw the #nomakeupselfie trend and they all look the same, apart from a few bags :colone:

Besides who wants to have a "fake" girl anyway.
I prefer myself without it but that's because I am terrible at doing it haha. If it's done well makeup can really enhance someone's features though.
Original post by Carterj09
Without make up, or with just a little on.

Girls are ****ing self conscious, so they "HAVE" to wear make up in order to go outside.
My sister is pathetic with make up, she has to plaster her self in it before she even goes outside, and i dont think she gets most boys find an orange with eyebrows drawn on to be ugly as ****.

boys are also self-conscious, yet most boys don't wear make-up. I agree, when girls paint their faces, it is ugly.
Reply 19
I'm so crap at applying makeup so don't bother with it. My skin isn't the clearest, but I don't really waste my time with makeup.

Quick Reply

Latest