The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No. I'm 5"8 and wear heels most of the time, so I wouldn't
No, I'm 5'3 myself and I couldn't be with a guy who wasn't taller than me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hardly any girls would, makes it really difficult and unfair for short guys.
It just shows how stupid people can be who wont date a person based on their height
So your telling me that a guy with the perfect personality would be ejected because he is a couple of inches shorter than you.
People can be so insecure about what people think about them being with a shorter guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Saleem Aslam
It just shows how stupid people can be who wont date a person based on their height
So your telling me that a guy with the perfect personality would be ejected because he is a couple of inches shorter than you.
People can be so insecure about what people think about them being with a shorter guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This
Bitches be shallow

Posted from TSR Mobile

everyone cares about what others think of them, whether they like it or not.

Unless you're Mahatma Gandhi.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well obviously. :laugh: What planet do you live on? You sound like one of those primary school teachers who say beauty is on the inside. :rolleyes: Girls like guys to be taller than them, that's not necessarily to do with insecurity, it's to do with preferences.

@OP, I think girls who are under 5'3'' might date you, and there are plenty so don't worry.
(edited 9 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it also wrong to not date someone because you don't find them physically attractive. Yes personality has a part to play but as does physical attraction.
Reply 9
Everyone is shallow, I don't find fat women attractive, I am short, sue me!
Being 5'4 I could probably give it a go, there'd barely be a visible difference :tongue: I do prefer taller guys but I wouldn't consider it a deal breaker if I liked him, confidence is a big thing, if he was confident and didn't let his height bother him it probably wouldn't bother me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Manlets detected.
Would and have done.

Would much rather date a short guy with great facial features than a tall ugly guy. Kit Harrington, who is a total God, is only 5ft6 or something.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Changing Skies

No, you wouldn't :h:.
Original post by thomascarmichael
No, you wouldn't :h:.

Oh and you know that how? I'm 5ft 4, an inch does not bother me.
Reply 16
I'm 5,3 so we could also be best friends:woo:
I would, yes. I'm 5ft ish and it's rather uncomfortable straining my neck looking up to a tall guy.
I wouldn't, but that's only because I'm 5'11.5" myself. An 8" height difference (shorter or taller) is too much for me. If I were shorter (5'6" or less) I would.
Original post by Maker
Everyone is shallow, I don't find fat women attractive, I am short, sue me!

The difference is you can't change your height, all fat women have to do is eat less and they'll stop being fat.

Latest

Trending

Trending