The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Accomodation in Salford?

Hi,

I've got a work placement at Media City starting next month and was wondering the best place to stay, I was looking at staying in Salford Uni halls but have no idea about any of them and was hoping someone who knew Salford or had been to the Uni could help me find the best one for me

Thanks,
Original post by ChickenParmo
Hi,

I've got a work placement at Media City starting next month and was wondering the best place to stay, I was looking at staying in Salford Uni halls but have no idea about any of them and was hoping someone who knew Salford or had been to the Uni could help me find the best one for me

Thanks,

hello ChikenParmo, there's quite a few halls salford offers all of which you would like depending on your preference and theres new halls being built that would be ready in september 2015.
I currently stay in the flats at castle Irwell and i enjoy it because its very secure, quite there and i can get my work done and its also a good distance from the town and local amenities.
here's a link to the available accommodations
http://www.accommodation.salford.ac.uk/cms/resources/uploads/File/2014%20Accommodation%20brochure.pdf
let me know if you need further assistance :smile:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
hey

i stayed in irwell last year loved it going back would reccomend it

however 90% of your halls experience is down to who you live with

if you got any questions you can hit me up here or skype, same username.
Hi! I can see Dominic has already posted a link, which is really useful. Just thought I'd let you know that there's a free bus from the main campus in Salford down to Media City - you just need to show your University of Salford student ID on the bus (it's a Stagecoach one, I would need to double check the route number). One of the stops is outside John Lester and Eddie Coleman (see the link Dominic posted), so if you're looking for a quick commute it may be worth having a look at them. I lived in John Lester in 1st year and loved it, very secure and lots going on.

Let me know if I can help with anything else!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's the number 50 bus that goes to MediaCityUK - and they're quite regular, usually one every ten minutes during the day. Just remember your student ID card to get on for free. Ross :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending