The Student Room Group

I FINALLY have a girlfriend! Ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trustmeimlying1
not implying anything just curious

its just you seem to have your dating opinions set in stone

id like some advice if anything

Well, I have my opinions in regards to the topic being discussed in this thread. I have not claimed to know anything more than anyone else does, I have merely said that this 'relationship' OP claims to be having, is rather far-fetched.

Nice sarcasm.
Original post by EatAndRevise
Well, I have my opinions in regards to the topic being discussed in this thread. I have not claimed to know anything more than anyone else does, I have merely said that this 'relationship' OP claims to be having, is rather far-fetched.

Nice sarcasm.

nice sarcasm? ah...

no really I want advice

Ive seen what youve written in other threads but itd be great to get a short overview on your views on dating

sil vous plait
Original post by LostGear
Treat her over skype? lmao

romanceDEaaD

Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread. Does OP have a virtual girlfriend (online & never met in reality)?
Original post by universal_set
Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread. Does OP have a virtual girlfriend (online & never met in reality)?

That's correct:smile:
I was disappointed to see OP wasn't Bassetts.
Original post by LostGear
That's correct:smile:

hahaha...ok

I hope OP doesn't have BT internet (poor connection) otherwise he will lose her :biggrin:

Not really. But he seems to want you to believe he does.
Original post by pink pineapple
But she's under the age consent, so technically it's illegal.

Are you discussing these things with a 15 years old girl??? LOL.

Original post by anonymouspie227
She's 15 and you're 21?

I'm sorry but are you grooming her? She's not legal over here let alone over there.

Can you teach me how to be like you? I want to impress the ladies.
app

Nothing sexual is happening nor will it happen for a long time. So I can't see how it's illegal.

Yes I am talking about marruage with her, we're serious about having a life together.

Um, no, if I was "grooming" her I wouldn't be talking about this. Sex isn't everything to a relationship.

Um, no?
Original post by MylittlePlusle
app

Nothing sexual is happening nor will it happen for a long time. So I can't see how it's illegal.

Yes I am talking about marruage with her, we're serious about having a life together.

Um, no, if I was "grooming" her I wouldn't be talking about this. Sex isn't everything to a relationship.

Um, no?

But you are in a relationship with an underage girl?

But sex is a key part to a relationship.

Does this girl know you are 21?
Original post by Tom78
Dude teenage girls love every dude older than them, my mate's sister fancied the socks off of me within 5 minutes of meeting. Doesn't mean you can play the Dr Jekyll / Mr Hyde Rolf Harris game.

What Rolf Harris did was utterly disgusting, it has nothing to do with the thread.

Everyone is different.

Indeed, he does.
Original post by Carpe Vinum
I was disappointed to see OP wasn't Bassetts.

I don't get it, sorry....
But you are in a relationship with an underage girl?

But sex is a key part to a relationship.

Does this girl know you are 21?

Yes I am.

I know that, but I am happy to wait to be live with her to do that stuff.

Of course she does.
Yes I am.

I know that, but I am happy to wait to be live with her to do that stuff.

Of course she does.

How do you plan on coping with the age-difference? This will be challenging as it will be frowned upon.

Do your parents know about the relationship? If not, why not?

When she is at college, do you expect her to stay loyal to you?
How do you plan on coping with the age-difference? This will be challenging as it will be frowned upon.

Do your parents know about the relationship? If not, why not?

When she is at college, do you expect her to stay loyal to you?

It's quite fine to be honest, we're not that different, we have like the same things, we do have a few different views regarding childcare though. I already know that there is a stigma against it, only one person knows her age. I've spoken to her about this before.

Yes, they do know, but I think my mother forgot about it, she thinks my partner is my friend... -.-

Yes, of course, she might study over here. She hates being touched too so her cheating on me is pretty much impossible.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's quite fine to be honest, we're not that different, we have like the same things, we do have a few different views regarding childcare though.

Yes, they do know, but I think my mother forgot about it, she thinks my partner is my friend... -.-

Yes, of course, she might study over here.

So your parents are fine with you having a relationship with pixels?

The chances of either of those things happening are slim.
It's quite fine to be honest, we're not that different, we have like the same things, we do have a few different views regarding childcare though.

Yes, of course, she might study over here.

Were your parents not surprised that your girlfriend is 1) underage and 2) living on a different continent and you have never met her? Are they supportive of this relationship?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saralouise95
Were your parents not surprised that your girlfriend is 1) underage and 2) living on a different continent and you have never met her? Are they supportive of this relationship?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My parents haven't asked for her age. They are okay think it I think.
Why would you want one in the first place?! :confused:
So your parents are fine with you having a relationship with pixels?

The chances of either of those things happening are slim.

I'm not in a relationship with a computer program... That's really strange.

I trust her, that's all that matters.

Quick Reply

Latest