The Student Room Group

I FINALLY have a girlfriend! Ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scienceisgood
Why would you want one in the first place?! :confused:

Cuddles, affection, more cuddles and someone to spend my life with.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
My parents haven't asked for her age. They are okay think it I think.

Tell them how old she is.

I never knew it was possible to cuddle over the internet.....
Original post by EatAndRevise
I never knew it was possible to cuddle over the internet.....

It's not, I've been waiting almost two years for a cuddle, I am willing to wait as long as it takes to be with her.
Original post by EatAndRevise
Tell them how old she is.

I don't really discuss this stuff with my parents.
Do you want a boyfriend?
I've been looking. =l

I'm sure your girlfriend won't mind either. :perv:

This is the most ridiculous answer you could have replied with! 'Cuddles' sounds absolutely nauseating to start with and you've never and probably will never meet this girl. You won't have physical contact and affection from her! If you want a girl for 'cuddles' then go out and get one you'll actually be able to at least meet up with in the flesh - even if it's just occasionally!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saralouise95
This is the most ridiculous answer you could have replied with! 'Cuddles' sounds absolutely nauseating to start with and you've never and probably will never meet this girl. You won't have physical contact and affection from her! If you want a girl for 'cuddles' then go out and get one you'll actually be able to at least meet up with in the flesh - even if it's just occasionally!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought he was asking me why I want a partner. I only want to cuddle her, anyone else is dirty. So I will wait.
is she hot?

you got a pic of her?

how did you meet?
I don't really discuss this stuff with my parents.

I thought he was asking me why I want a partner. I only want to cuddle her, anyone else is dirty. So I will wait.

Maybe you should bring up her age, see if they approve. If you want physical affection from a partner why did you look for one on the Internet where its unlikely you will be able to meet and be close to them? Why id everyone else dirty? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is she of legal age to drink yet?
this thread sums up tsr perfectly
Maybe you should bring up her age, see if they approve. If you want physical affection from a partner why did you look for one on the Internet where its unlikely you will be able to meet and be close to them? Why id everyone else dirty? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I won't tell them unless they ask, even if they disapprove I'm still going to continue the relationship. The feeling of love just happened. I really wanted to wait to start the relationship but I was rushed into it so I just let it happen. I hate physical contact, 99% of humans are not allowed to touch me except for my three friends when I hug them which I only do twice when I see them which is rare.
Is she of legal age to drink yet?

Nope, she doesn't want to consume alcohol anyway, I don't do it either.
Yes, i asked her to be my partner with my voice over skype so it's official. (Asking over text doesn't count to me) She's 15 and I am 21. Nope, I talk to her on skype almost everyday.

You do know that's illegal? You should watch catching a predator tbh. You'll end up being on that show.
I won't tell them unless they ask, even if they disapprove I'm still going to continue the relationship. The feeling of love just happened. I really wanted to wait to start the relationship but I was rushed into it so I just let it happen. I hate physical contact, 99% of humans are not allowed to touch me except for my three friends when I hug them which I only do twice when I see them which is rare.

How do you know that you'll like her touching you or allow her to touch you then? What will you do if you eventually meet up with her years down the line and it turns out you don't like her touching you or she is completely different in person than she is online (which is very possible)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, i asked her to be my partner with my voice over skype so it's official. (Asking over text doesn't count to me) She's 15 and I am 21. Nope, I talk to her on skype almost everyday.

You do know this is wrong, right?!
SO VERY WRONG.
Follow this rule..

Cute your age in half and add 7...
Original post by Rlove95
You do know that's illegal? You should watch catching a predator tbh. You'll end up being on that show.

I don't see how it's illegal, love is love. I've never seen that show. I'm not a predator!
How do you know that you'll like her touching you or allow her to touch you then? What will you do if you eventually meet up with her years down the line and it turns out you don't like her touching you or she is completely different in person than she is online (which is very possible)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You do know this is wrong, right?!
SO VERY WRONG.

Follow this rule..

Cute your age in half and add 7...

As I've said before I don't think it's wrong, I love her and she loves me. Age shouldn't tell you who you should date, it depends on the mindset of the people in it.

Quick Reply

Latest