The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm not exactly tall myself but yeah i like short girls :smile:
Original post by hihoho
I am 6.2" and like short girls, because I can throw them around like sex objects.

For some reason , this made me laugh so much

Thank you.
6ft 1 and i prefer short girls , but not too short ( under 5ft)
Original post by Solid.Snake
I'm not exactly tall myself but yeah i like short girls :smile:

How tall are you?
Original post by TSR Mustafa
6ft 1 and i prefer short girls , but not too short ( under 5ft)

So girls between 5'1-5'4 would be okay for you?
Original post by Anonymous

If there not abnormally short than it doesn't matter , personality is more important.
Reply 166

You seem determined to ask every guy on this forum about their height preferences. Are you striking names off on a list to work out who you can date on this site? :-P
Original post by TSR Mustafa
If there not abnormally short than it doesn't matter , personality is more important.

lol I get it. And in terms of personality, what do you mean?
Don't you think you would weird with a 5ft girl? I mean to say weird in a cute way, but I have no idea how explain that lol

haha it might look a bit weird i suppose, but if she was comfortable with it i wouldn't mind because it'd just be the fear she'd feel self conscious that would bother me. I'd still be attracted to a girl who was 5ft is what i'm saying so i'd date them, just because a girl might be smaller doesn't make them less attractive. It wouldn't be ideal but if i liked them as a person then their height wouldn't make a difference :tongue:
How tall are you?

5'7
Short girls are not attractive.

Being tall and thin is 10/10 for me. If you're short I will overlook you.
Im 6'3 so having a girl closer to my height would be strange as I am taller than most male freinds so I think taller girls are more masculine and not as "cute"
Original post by Josh_B
You seem determined to ask every guy on this forum about their height preferences. Are you striking names off on a list to work out who you can date on this site? :-P

haha good question lol :tongue: ...seriously no! You do realise on TSR, one cannot really get to know the personality and personality is very important.

I just want to know about what sort of height most tall guys prefer.
lol I get it. And in terms of personality, what do you mean?

People with similar interests and characteristics as mine.
Reply 174
haha good question lol :tongue: ...seriously no! You do realise on TSR, one cannot really get to know the personality and personality is very important.

I just want to know about what sort of height most tall guys prefer.

I know, I'm just joshing with you :-P.
The big question is...
Can you go on all the rides at theme parks or are you too short to ride a roller coaster?
So many guys on here are confused.

Tall guy is 6ft2
Original post by Josh_B
I know, I'm just joshing with you :-P.
The big question is...
Can you go on all the rides at theme parks or are you too short to ride a roller coaster?[/
QUOTE]

haha..well I'm 5'1 or 5'2. To you that might be too short but I think that's not too short to ride a roller coaster haha :tongue:
Original post by Jakekelly_
Im 6'3 so having a girl closer to my height would be strange as I am taller than most male freinds so I think taller girls are more masculine and not as "cute"

what about tall girls sexy long legs?
Original post by xoflower
So many guys on here are confused.

Tall guy is 6ft2

no that's just the perfect height which i'm glad i am. but tall should be anything from 6ft and over.
Reply 179
haha..well I'm 5'1 or 5'2. To you that might be too short but I think that's not too short to ride a roller coaster haha :tongue:

I wouldn't say it's too short for me, my ex was only 5'3 if I remember correctly.
I don't think I'm too tall to go roller coasters except the children's ones. But I am too tall to be allowed to fly in any jet with an ejector seat & I also find most cars & trousers don't come quite big enough for me. So being tall is great but does have it's drawbacks.

Latest

Trending

Trending