The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I probably wouldn't tbh, I'm nearly 5ft 3 myself and I just don't like the idea of being with someone the same height as me, I prefer tall guys. I wouldn't mind someone who was 5ft6 but not 5ft 3, there are a lot of 5ft and under girls who probably would though. There was this cute little couple at my school the girl looked about 4ft10 and the guy 5ft3.
Original post by redferry
Would and have done.

Would much rather date a short guy with great facial features than a tall ugly guy. Kit Harrington, who is a total God, is only 5ft6 or something.

he's about 5ft8 or 5ft9
Reply 42
Original post by TheBBQ
This
Bitches be shallow

it's not shallow, it's natural.
Reply 43
Original post by Salmon22
I'm 6ft 7 and I hate to break it to you but being tall isn't some sort of cheat code to get women to like you

I doubt Chewbacca height is much more attractive to women than hobbit height. No offense. Unless you're in the NBA. I'm sure women would like you a lot more then, not sure why :wink:
Original post by Joshale
he's about 5ft8 or 5ft9

So he says, but have you seen him next to other cast members? No way is he 5ft8.
Since I'm 5'11", I don't think I would... :erm:
No. I'm 5ft7. The difference between 5'3 and my height is toooo much.

Also people are such hypocrites! Not liking black girls is preference (even though we have no control over our race) but not liking a short guy is shallow... lol what?

Short men, get over it. Us black girls are put down all the time due to something we can't control.
Original post by xoflower

Also people are such hypocrites! Not liking black girls is preference (even though we have no control over our race) but not liking a short guy is shallow... lol what?

Short men, get over it. Us black girls are put down all the time due to something we can't control.

Exactly this. Not liking short guys is a preference too, not shallow at all.
Reply 48

they can claim it's shallow but it's not, it's even natural for girls to have such preference. it's only them who say it's shallow since it affects them.

as for black girls, if guys are not into their features whether facial features or skin tone and then also personality wise then that's certainly a preference as well.
Reply 49
Original post by StevieA
Is it a deal breaker or not?

how do you feel being 5'3?

how do girls treat you?

do they think you look cute?
Original post by slade p
they can claim it's shallow but it's not, it's even natural for girls to have such preference. it's only them who say it's shallow since it affects them.

as for black girls, if guys are not into their features whether facial features or skin tone and then also personality wise then that's certainly a preference as well.

'personality wise'

Black girls don't have the same personality, we are all different. I wish people would stop stereotyping.
Reply 51
'personality wise'

Black girls don't have the same personality, we are all different. I wish people would stop stereotyping.

obviously but you know the stereotypical personality many black girls have, and even if personality is not the issue to any specific person then it may still be looks like i said. anyway black guys like black girls so no need to feel bitter about what non black guys.
Kevin Hart is around that heightand he does quite well
I'm 5'6" and I love to wear heels on nights out, so I don't think I could. Even if I didn't like wearing heels I still couldn't get with a shorter guy just because personally I'd feel uncomfortable having to look down at him. That's why I like taller guys who I can look up to.

Plus, how the heck is he going to get me a piggy back ride?! :gigg:
Original post by slade p
obviously but you know the stereotypical personality many black girls have, and even if personality is not the issue to any specific person then it may still be looks like i said. anyway black guys like black girls so no need to feel bitter about what non black guys.

lmao I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about
Original post by slade p

I know, its generally looks which is okay. I think people use personality as an excuse when they know they hate looks.

Yes, thats true... however, a lot of people say black men prefer other races..
'personality wise'

Yes, exactly. I'm not loud, I have a firm grasp of the english language and I'm not aggressive.

Original post by slade p

Most black guys prefer white girls. Just saying. And I don't think she's being bitter, just stating a fact.
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Kevin Hart is around that heightand he does quite well

He's famous that's why haha.
Reply 58
I'm 5'7" so nah. Sue me.
Reply 59
Original post by thechemistress
Yes, exactly. I'm not loud, I have a firm grasp of the english language and I'm not aggressive.

Most black guys prefer white girls. Just saying. And I don't think she's being bitter, just stating a fact.

black guys preferring white girls may be true, but many will still like black girls.

Latest

Trending

Trending