The Student Room Group

I FINALLY have a girlfriend! Ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by MylittlePlusle
At long last I have a girlfriend!
I've been with her for almost 4 months.

I'm your girlfriend ... ask me anything....! :angry:
Reply 221
I do, as long as he/she treats them well it's fine.

wow. the fact that you think an underage relationship is 'fine' as long as they're treated well is slightly worrying. It may seem as though they are being treated well but you don't know how much being in that kind of intense relationship could affect them emotionally or mentally - I mean they're still a kid at the end of the day.
Original post by Jerry
I'm your girlfriend ... ask me anything....! :angry:

You're not my partner...
Original post by Saralouise95
This. The vast vast majority don't last - especially because it's your first relationship!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was painfully awkward to watch.
Original post by CBftw
wow. the fact that you think an underage relationship is 'fine' as long as they're treated well is slightly worrying. It may seem as though they are being treated well but you don't know how much being in that kind of intense relationship could affect them emotionally or mentally - I mean they're still a kid at the end of the day.

Well, unless there isn't anything sexual happening and they're being treated well it's fine. I would be there for them.
Oh another question, will you talk to her about this thread and the reactions you got on it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
This. The vast vast majority don't last - especially because it's your first relationship!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, that's sad to watch, I guess she was too excited or something, my partner and I won't be like that, we've spoken about what will happen when we meet.
Wow, that's sad to watch, I guess she was too excited or something, my partner and I won't be like that, we've spoken about what will happen when we meet.

What will happen when you meet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh another question, will you talk to her about this thread and the reactions you got on it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm planning on doing that.
Even though I don't think there is anything massively wrong with what you're doing, society will say that it's not acceptable. It's probably not worth it for that reason. Even if you say you'll do nothing sexual with her, that may go out the window when you're in the moment. It's a dangerous path to be walking down. Of course she has no problem with it. A lot of girls like to date older men. It's you that has to make the right choices. Be careful and good luck.
What will happen when you meet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We could just stand there for like 5 minutes and not hug, or we could hug and not let go for a long time, or I could run and hug her or she could go and hug me, we won't know until it happens.
We could just stand there for like 5 minutes and not hug, or we could hug and not let go for a long time, or I could run and hug her or she could go and hug me, we won't know until it happens.

I think it is so strange that you've planned out different scenarios...when do you realistically think you'll meet? Would you consider, if you had the money to, travelling to see her now and staying with her? Considering her parents know about you it shouldn't be a problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NathanW18
Even though I don't think there is anything massively wrong with what you're doing, society will say that it's not acceptable. It's probably not worth it for that reason. Even if you say you'll do nothing sexual with her, that may go out the window when you're in the moment. It's a dangerous path to be walking down. Of course she has no problem with it. A lot of girls like to date older men. It's you that has to make the right choices. Be careful and good luck.

I know what society thinks already, I have no desire to do sexual things with her for a long long time. Thank you.
Reply 233
we think we could be soulmates.

oh dear
I think it is so strange that you've planned out different scenarios...when do you realistically think you'll meet? Would you consider, if you had the money to, travelling to see her now and staying with her? Considering her parents know about you it shouldn't be a problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, we do believe that we will meet. we are hopping to meet next year or later.
Reply 235
Original post by EatAndRevise
How old was she?

She 16 / 17 mane.
Original post by sadaf2
oh dear

What? We want to marry each other, if we could we would. But we wouldn't be able to have the wedding that we want to have.
I don't see how it's creepy. Love is love. She makes me happy, she makes me feel loved and we have a lot in common. She's pretty much everything I want in a partner.

If she finds someone over there,she'll ditch you right away.Long distance rarely works.
Original post by economist2
If she finds someone over there,she'll ditch you right away.Long distance rarely works.

I doubt that will happen. I have no worries regarding my relationship.
Damn I didn't know it was possible to be this desperate, naive and gullible all at the same time!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending