The Student Room Group

Edexcel additional and extension Science exams summer 2014 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marcusroye98
I did AQA English Lit :smile:

how did you find it?
Original post by Angelo12231
how did you find it?

AWFUL. Literature is like my worst subject.
However... the exam couldnt have got any better. I revised like 3 topics and they all came up xD
but i will still get a c xD
AWFUL. Literature is like my worst subject.
However... the exam couldnt have got any better. I revised like 3 topics and they all came up xD
but i will still get a c xD

LOL ou should've seen it, i predicted 2 poems and they both came up(conflict cluster) and i got 3 fan clubs now :biggrin: too funny

literature im hoping will be one of my A*s if the examiner actually understand anything i wrote...
LOL ou should've seen it, i predicted 2 poems and they both came up(conflict cluster) and i got 3 fan clubs now :biggrin: too funny

literature im hoping will be one of my A*s if the examiner actually understand anything i wrote...

I did the conflict cluster too xD
out of the blue and come on come back XD i did out of the blue with the falling leaves and compared stanza length and line length, uses of colour white in out of the blue and brown in falling leaves and imagery (the dove (OFTB) and the snowflake (falling leaves))... 3 pages all together, wbu?

Out of the Blue and Yellow Palm :smile:
out of the blue - personal pronouns , rhetorical questions
personification
Text in the form of building- Subconscious image in society

Yellow Palm - Imagery of glass
Religion
Alliteration- Blind beggar
I did the conflict cluster too xD

out of the blue and come on come back XD i did out of the blue with the falling leaves and compared stanza length and line length, uses of colour white in out of the blue and brown in falling leaves and imagery (the dove (OFTB) and the snowflake (falling leaves))... 3 pages all together, wbu?

Quick Reply