The Student Room Group

I FINALLY have a girlfriend! Ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

This is sooooo creepy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zzFishstick
Damn I didn't know it was possible to be this desperate, naive and gullible all at the same time!

I'm none of the above.
Original post by Tom78
She 16 / 17 mane.

how old are you?
OP this is creepy soz
Original post by manchesterunited15
OP this is creepy soz

I'm not creepy.
Reply 245
how old are you?

20 next month, the difference isn't all that admittedly, but when I consider the fact I've known this girl since she was like 12, it makes it all wrong man. Girls in their mid teens are far too impressionable.
Original post by Tom78
20 next month, the difference isn't all that admittedly, but when I consider the fact I've known this girl since she was like 12, it makes it all wrong man.

Yeah that's fair enough. Nothing wrong with 20/17 in general though.
out of all the girls over here, you had to fall in 'love' with a child :s-smilie:
Reply 248
Yeah that's fair enough. Nothing wrong with 20/17 in general though.

Best mate's sister is a definite no go though, especially when she's already banged two other of his close mates :/ lol
Original post by Peachykeen09
out of all the girls over here, you had to fall in 'love' with a child :s-smilie:

Well, my soulmate isn't in the UK, there are over 3.5 billion females in the world anyway... Love depends on the mindset not the age. I don't understand why if she was 16 everyone would be okay with it but just becuase she's 15 it's "wrong"...
Original post by MylittlePlusle
Well, my soulmate isn't in the UK, there are over 3.5 billion females in the world anyway... Love depends on the mindset not the age. I don't understand why if she was 16 everyone would be okay with it but just becuase she's 15 it's "wrong"...

anything under 18 (in most parts of the u.s.) is underage
Original post by Tom78
Best mate's sister is a definite no go though, especially when she's already banged two other of his close mates :/ lol

:lol: does he know?

It's not about the legality. 16 and 21 would still be a bit dodgy, while 15 and 17 would be fine, even though it's the illegal one.
Reply 253
:lol: does he know?

He does indeed! And those friends aren't so close any more haha.
Original post by Tom78
He does indeed! And those friends aren't so close any more haha.

lollll poor guy
I'm none of the above.

You are, wake up and realise that.
Original post by zzFishstick
You are, wake up and realise that.

No I'm not, I am fine.
No I'm not, I am fine.

Looks like no one is getting through your head today
At long last I have a girlfriend!
I've been with her for almost 4 months.

So I've read on here yous haven't met yet... not judging at all, just wondering, how did this relationship come to be? :smile:

And also, is she hot? :lol:
Well at least wait till she's 16, to avoid any possible prosecutions :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest