The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saleem Aslam
It just shows how stupid people can be who wont date a person based on their height
So your telling me that a guy with the perfect personality would be ejected because he is a couple of inches shorter than you.
People can be so insecure about what people think about them being with a shorter guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would you date a girl who was 6 foot 3 ? Same applies to men being shallow. I would never think about dating a girl noticeably taller than me, same as women rarely date guys smaller, yes it's shallow but it's how it is unfortunately for short guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Smurf
Why do you need them to stand up for you? I'm an Oriental guy who likes white girls and we have a lot of stereotypes that make us undesirable to them. But I couldn't give a damn if Oriental girls don't "stick up" for us.

Erm, I've just noticed that black men bash black women about our appearance more than other races do to their women.
Original post by zippity.doodah
yeah I get why you think it's attractive for a guy to be tall, but why is it *that* much important than everything else? that's actually laughable, why do you feel so strongly about something so random?

Its only important looks wise. Personality wise is different.

Its not random.. lol, loads of girls find height attractive. I don't see why this is a problem? I don't get annoyed when people say they don't like small chested girls.. I accept it and move on.
Original post by StevieA
Is it a deal breaker or not?

Me personally, I wouldn't, because I just have a thing about guys being taller than me (I'm 5,4) no idea why.. but I know friends that have and it hasn't even entered their heads about the height..
Original post by xoflower
No. I'm 5ft7. The difference between 5'3 and my height is toooo much.

That's only 4 inches, which is apparently quite small when it comes to other parts of the body. You girls need to make your minds up.
No.
No because I'm a lesbian
Hell no.
LOL I don't think a 4 inch penis is small.

Also, my mum is 5ft3 and I look down at her a lot (shes up to my shoulders I think) , even when shes in heels... so yeah ;/

yes it is
Reply 129
I don't think a 4 inch penis is small.

/

Wanna go for a coffee or something sometimes?
I wonder why people get so worked up about what guys or girls in general like. Surely what you should be concerned about is what the person you like likes?
Original post by TheBBQ
Same for us Asian guys tbh

Really? I thought that being Asian was actually a preference for some girls
Original post by TheBBQ
This
Bitches be shallow

21 "bitches" said they'd date him, including me, and I'm a tall girl. So no not all of us are.
Original post by TheBBQ
This
Bitches be shallow

Bitches aren't shallow. I wouldn't date a 5ft 3" guy because I'm not attracted to short guys, and wouldn't feel comfortable since I'm 5ft 10". Would you date a 6ft 5" girl? If not, you're shallow by your own logic.
Original post by daisychain_
Really? I thought that being Asian was actually a preference for some girls

Depends what you mean by "Asian". South Asian guys (Indian, Pakistani etc.) maybe. Orientals (Chinese, Vietnamese) hell no.
Original post by kate113855
Bitches aren't shallow. I wouldn't date a 5ft 3" guy because I'm not attracted to short guys, and wouldn't feel comfortable since I'm 5ft 10". Would you date a 6ft 5" girl? If not, you're shallow by your own logic.

I'm 6ft 1 and personally would not date a woman who's 6ft 5, unless she had some pretty astounding other features. 6ft 3 I could probably handle, but I wouldn't want to be dwarfed by a 6ft 5 giantess.

To the people saying height doesn't matter, it's confidence and personality etc that matter, you're all optimists, yes, in a perfect world those traits would be just as important as height or looks, but we live in an imperfect world, and so somebody with a physical flaw such as being ugly or short, will often automatically exclude them from the opposite sex.

Being short is probably right on par with being ugly when it comes to messing up your chances with women. However, it's better to be short and handsome, than tall and ugly that's for sure.

See related thread;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154172401
I'm 5'11'' without heels, and tend to wear heels often.
So, that's a no for me...
Reply 137
Original post by Reluctant Economist
Nope, don't want the kids to be short as horrible as that sounds :/

Both of my parents are like 5"5 and 5"6 and I'm almost 5"10.
Just make them drink lots of milk.
Just curious, if the 5'3 guy is super successful, example - owns a house and a sports car, would it be alright then?
Original post by xDave-
That's only 4 inches, which is apparently quite small when it comes to other parts of the body. You girls need to make your minds up.

LOL I don't think a 4 inch penis is small.

Also, my mum is 5ft3 and I look down at her a lot (shes up to my shoulders I think) , even when shes in heels... so yeah ;/

Latest

Trending

Trending