The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Anyone going to Sheffield Hallam and staying at Trigon in September?

I've just got a place at Trigon for September anyone else staying there? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I will be staying there too. What Flat will you be in? :smile:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by tarajsimpson
Hey, I will be staying there too. What Flat will you be in? :smile:

I'll be in C11, you? :smile:
Original post by EmFish3110
I'll be in C11, you? :smile:

I will be in B1. Hardly seen anyone else staying in the Trigon so it's nice to know of someone else!
Reply 4
I will be in B1. Hardly seen anyone else staying in the Trigon so it's nice to know of someone else!

I know, I'm glad I've found someone else who's going, your the first person I've found! What course are you doing? :smile:
I know, I'm glad I've found someone else who's going, your the first person I've found! What course are you doing? :smile:

Architecture, how about yourself? :smile:
Reply 6
Architecture, how about yourself? :smile:

I'll be doing Law :smile:, what campus will you be on?
I'll be doing Law :smile:, what campus will you be on?

Some of my friends are doing Law at other Uni's.
City campus, main reason I chose Trigon is that it is a short walking distance and I have a feeling I will be at the Uni at night a lot so just wanted to be safer. Yourself? :smile:
Reply 8
Some of my friends are doing Law at other Uni's.
City campus, main reason I chose Trigon is that it is a short walking distance and I have a feeling I will be at the Uni at night a lot so just wanted to be safer. Yourself? :smile:

I'll be at the Collegiate campus :smile:, it's nearer the train and bus station for me and i am going to play netball so it should be easier for me to travel to the EIS centre where they train :smile:
Have you found anyone else who's staying at Trigon?
I'll be at the Collegiate campus :smile:, it's nearer the train and bus station for me and i am going to play netball so it should be easier for me to travel to the EIS centre where they train :smile:
Have you found anyone else who's staying at Trigon?

Was thinking of joining the Uni's netball team so we have a common interest there. And no I haven't, I have a feeling more people will say where they are staying after results day so I guess we will have to wait and see. :smile:
Reply 10
Was thinking of joining the Uni's netball team so we have a common interest there. And no I haven't, I have a feeling more people will say where they are staying after results day so I guess we will have to wait and see. :smile:

Even better, was hoping to find someone who was interested in playing netball! Do you play for a team? :smile:
Even better, was hoping to find someone who was interested in playing netball! Do you play for a team? :smile:

No I don't. I played it in school but not competitively. Just really enjoy it. Do you play for a team?
Reply 12
No I don't. I played it in school but not competitively. Just really enjoy it. Do you play for a team?

I play for Brigg and District :smile: I'm hoping netball is going to be a big part of Uni for me, I've played since I've been little. I've played more competitively but I really enjoy playing! Already nervous about the trials..
Hii em! Haha.. I'm in flat A3, I wanna find a flat mate now!!! Hahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Yes I'm in A7:smile:
Reply 15
Hey :smile:, know anybody who's in C Block? Still not found anyone! I'm in C11!
Reply 16
Glad to be finding more people!! What campus are you on? :smile:
Hello! I'm staying at The Trigon, I'm in B10 :smile:
I'm staying at Trigon too, I'll be in A2 :smile:
Original post by emmatee95
I'm staying at Trigon too, I'll be in A2 :smile:

Damn! My next door neighbour... So hi neighbour! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending