The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you ever approach a pretty girl who wears a hijab?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reluctant Economist
My friend wears the hijab and she gets more once-overs than anyone I know. Although that might be because she's so beautiful ... It's them Arab guys that do the approaching.

*those
Original post by NOONA.
Aww, I think that would be a really sweet gesture but may also be slightly awkward :tongue:

How is it awkward?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cobalion955
How is it awkward?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, hijabis generally feel awkward/naked without their scarves so yeah. But go for it!
Original post by EatAndRevise
*those

I was trying to talk gangsta. Clearly I failed...
Original post by NOONA.
Well, hijabis generally feel awkward/naked without their scarves so yeah. But go for it!

But the the nakedness is supposed to be exposed after marriage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
guys and girls...I know I don't have to watch this thread but this topic is becoming very sensitive. For girls to observe her modesty I personally don't think it's right to think of a hijabi in such a manner. "Nakedness" etc. Its your call at the end of the day, but girls who approach modesty should be given that level of respect as should all women, however they choose to dress.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NOONA.

And sorry I should have mentioned on the wedding night for the wife to sit on the husband's lap whilst the husband takes off the hijab for the first time and you know what follows on from that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And sorry I should have mentioned on the wedding night for the wife to sit on the husband's lap whilst the husband takes off the hijab for the first time and you know what follows on from that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol :biggrin: it looks like you've got it all planned out. Just hope she isn't on her period then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loooool you've seriously planned the whole thing? Maynnnnn
Original post by NOONA.
Lol :biggrin: it looks like you've got it all planned out. Just hope she isn't on her period then.

I'm delibrately planning our wedding day to be a day that she isn't bleeding. I mean how can I not do that on our wedding night when I've been thinking about it constantly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would approach her. Not all girls wearing the hijab, may even want to wear it. Let alone be deeply religious.
Maybe I should ask this question to the Hijabi girls. On your wedding night, do you want to or do you want your husband to take off your Hijab for you. Personally I want to take it off for my wife. I get a feeling it will feel better than opening your private treasure chest full of gold. This is because you are the only man that gets to see and play with her hair. The reason why it feels better than opening a treasure chest full of gold is because gold has a value, whereas your wife doesn't. She is beyond value.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol depends on how my hair looks, the hijab would've probably made it all flat and lack any volume or bounce...I may have to take it off myself and do my hair :redface:
I'm delibrately planning our wedding day to be a day that she isn't bleeding. I mean how can I not do that on our wedding night when I've been thinking about it constantly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Too much info mate :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

One minute all devout and the next all lustful, its all coming out now!
Original post by Biryani007
Lol depends on how my hair looks, the hijab would've probably made it all flat and lack any volume or bounce...I may have to take it off myself and do my hair :redface:

Lol same here I think I would prefer to take it off and do my hair up nicely instead of scaring my husband when he sees my hair flat against my head lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redferry
One minute all devout and the next all lustful, its all coming out now!

This isn't lustful. Lustful people have the motive of taking pleasure just to themselves sexually. My motive is to give emotional pleasure to her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope. I don't approach random women anyway. :tongue:

it may be possible if I got to know her but I just don't think I am compatible with someone who is overtly religious.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by aishaahmed96
Lol same here I think I would prefer to take it off and do my hair up nicely instead of scaring my husband when he sees my hair flat against my head lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I know right :lol:
Original post by Biryani007
Lol I know right :lol:

Does the Hijab change the state of the hair? Sorry I don't know as I've never seen a Hijabi take off her Hijab. But speaking from a guys point of view and of course I don't speak for all guys but I really want to take my wife's hijab off on our wedding night. It would feel so much better than watching her take it off. I've got everything planned out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does the Hijab change the state of the hair? Sorry I don't know as I've never seen a Hijabi take off her Hijab. But speaking from a guys point of view and of course I don't speak for all guys but I really want to take my wife's hijab off on our wedding night. It would feel so much better than watching her take it off. I've got everything planned out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao oh man. Erm well if she wears a cap/bandana thing to keep the hair back (most girls do) then yep her hair will be flat. It won't look the way it naturally does and tbh all the girls that I've seen taking their hijab off, their hair doesn't look good at all (mine included) :redface:
Haha if my husband really wants to take my hijab off (never knew that was a thing) then I may quickly do my hair and wrap the hijab loosely...
This is so awkward to talk about :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending