The Student Room Group

University Accommodation Allocation. Please Help!

Hi, I am applying to live in accommodation at Canterbury Christ Church but have seen that if you live close to Canterbury they will not accommodate you. The course that I am going to study is very intense and consists of doing 9-7 Monday - Friday and have been told it's too much work for me to even have a part time job. It would cost me far too much to commute from where I currently live to Canterbury everyday and also would be very stressful as travelling before and after these hours would leave me hardly any time to cook a meal and do any coursework/revision. Not only that, but my current living conditions are not suitable for me to stay in whilst being a student. Is there anyone that can tell me if I would be accommodated if I appealed to them with all of my queries/concerns? Thanks, Lauren :smile:
Original post by Laurencmx
Is there anyone that can tell me if I would be accommodated if I appealed to them with all of my queries/concerns? Thanks, Lauren :smile:

There is - that would be the accommodation team at Canterbury Christchurch.

email them and get the definitive answer - noone on TSR can answer accurately for them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending