The Student Room Group

english...spoken language

hi im having trouble with structuring my paragraphs for my spoken language essay where i have analyse the london mayor boris johnson's speech for the olympians i have to do a introduction and conclusion( obviously) and 4 paragrapghs seeting upon Rapport(how they engage with the audience...Sructure...Language...and paralinguistics :confused:
For each one describe the language technique used by Boris Johnson and why he is using the technique/ what effect he is trying to create. Then talk about the effect on the immediate audience (people around him) and then how we perceive it. Make sure you take about how people may respond differently and then do the same in the next paragraph with another quotation. (My sister told me this and has just done this piece of coursework :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by student261
For each one describe the language technique used by Boris Johnson and why he is using the technique/ what effect he is trying to create. Then talk about the effect on the immediate audience (people around him) and then how we perceive it. Make sure you take about how people may respond differently and then do the same in the next paragraph with another quotation. (My sister told me this and has just done this piece of coursework :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you my teacher told me this with be the easiest out of the other essays like romeo and juliet and peotry but i dont know if im doing it to a high quality but you cleared up my confusion...:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending