The Student Room Group

I FINALLY have a girlfriend! Ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Do you think you will marry her?
Original post by MylittlePlusle
At long last I have a girlfriend!
I've been with her for almost 4 months.

1. x/10
2. Whats her bra size
3. How big is her butt
Original post by Rainbow Student
So I've read on here yous haven't met yet... not judging at all, just wondering, how did this relationship come to be? :smile:

And also, is she hot? :lol:

Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Well at least wait till she's 16, to avoid any possible prosecutions :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by kingzebra

Original post by SarcasticMel
1. x/10
2. Whats her bra size
3. How big is her butt

We met on OMgele and we were friends, then we fell in love.

No, she's not hot, she's beautiful.

What's done is done, there's no going back.

9.9/10 I don't know nor do I want to know.
You say that you've seen her on skype. What happens if she turns out to be a 11/12/13 year old who just happens to look 15 and has completely lied about her age. Would you still be 'in love' with her and carry on your interesting relationship?
Original post by Peachykeen09
out of all the girls over here, you had to fall in 'love' with a child :s-smilie:

This.
On Omegle... oh dear
We're not doing anything sexual. It would most likely mess up our minds.
I don't think that will happen, we don't really talk to other people at all. We both have autism which could be a factor.

You don't say. <-----------------(sarcasm)

BTW. Just because you may have the emotions of a 15 year old doesn't mean you should date one! That's the Michael Jackson excuse: "I'm so childlike that's why I hang around with children."

Anyway, what part of America is she from. Because the age of consent in some states is 18. Which means you would be locked up in Guantanimo bay.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes, she is my partner, I know that I've not met her yet which saddens me but it's okay, I can wait. We met on Omegle which was by chance. She's not cheating on me, she would of told me. I don't talk to women unless I have to. I have females friends so it's okay, I'm getting more okay with the age gap.

Im not saying shes cheating im just saying she could be. Yeah girls always tell their partners if they cheat, I dont think it works like that mate.
Original post by Moonstruck16
You say that you've seen her on skype. What happens if she turns out to be a 11/12/13 year old who just happens to look 15 and has completely lied about her age. Would you still be 'in love' with her and carry on your interesting relationship?

She's not 11/12/13... But if she was which she isn't I wouldn't be with her.
She's not 11/12/13... But if she was which she isn't I wouldn't be with her.

Why would you, a 21 year old, want a 15 year old who has not experienced life and knows nothing about how the real world works? She is just a child. She may be absolutely in love with you but you live on opposite sides of the world and even if she gave up her childhood/teenage years for you, how is that fair. She still has so much to experience. Give her the freedom she needs to grow.

(Btw you're clearly a troll but it's hilarious :redface: )
This thread....calls for the Greek alphabet to be extended past "omega".
Why would you, a 21 year old, want a 15 year old who has not experienced life and knows nothing about how the real world works? She is just a child. She may be absolutely in love with you but you live on opposite sides of the world and even if she gave up her childhood/teenage years for you, how is that fair. She still has so much to experience. Give her the freedom she needs to grow.

(Btw you're clearly a troll but it's hilarious :redface: )

She makes me happy and I make her happy, that's enough for the both of us. We don't really care what people say about our relationship. I'm not a troll. We have pretty much everything in common with each other anyway, we just click. It's not hurting anyone.
Original post by noobynoo
You don't say. <-----------------(sarcasm)

BTW. Just because you may have the emotions of a 15 year old doesn't mean you should date one! That's the Michael Jackson excuse: "I'm so childlike that's why I hang around with children."

Anyway, what part of America is she from. Because the age of consent in some states is 18. Which means you would be locked up in Guantanimo bay.

I don't have the emotions of a 15 year old, we just get on extremely well.

I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm not hurting anyone.
She makes me happy and I make her happy, that's enough for the both of us. We don't really care what people say about our relationship. I'm not a troll. We have pretty much everything in common with each other anyway, we just click. It's not hurting anyone.

Why did you make this thread? Why haven't you told your parents her age? Have you spoken to her parents over skype? Has she spoken to yours?
Why did you make this thread? Why haven't you told your parents her age? Have you spoken to her parents over skype? Has she spoken to yours?

Because I wanted to share the news that I finally have someone and that I am happy. We're happy that's all that matters.

They've not asked for it so I've not told them.

Nope, I only speak to her. She doesn't speak to anyone but me on skype.
Don't you have any people that you know in real life that you can tell?

If you love her so much, why don't you introduce yourself to her parents and vice versa?
Original post by Peachykeen09
out of all the girls over here, you had to fall in 'love' with a child :s-smilie:

Sadly, the vast majority of the females don't actually know the difference between an acceptable and unacceptable dress sense.. A larger majority of females lack decent communication skills.

Don't consider this as an insult. It's merely an overview of the females I come across each day.
Don't you have any people that you know in real life that you can tell?

If you love her so much, why don't you introduce yourself to her parents and vice versa?

What do you mean by people in real life I can tell?

We've never spoken about that. I don't think it will happen until we meet.
Original post by kingzebra

We're hoping to get married one day. I can't really believe someone wants to spend their life with me.
(edited 9 years ago)
We're hoping to get married one day. I can't really believe someone wants to spend their life with me.

If you ever get married to her, which you won't, come back to this thread and post the wedding pictures. Then, and only then, will my life me complete.

Quick Reply

Latest