The Student Room Group

are pretty girls that great doe?

theoretically (im a kiss less virgin), the peace of mind id have from being with an average girl would outweigh the slight apathy --> revulsion id feel from looking at her face. does this go on in the real world?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Let me get this straight. You're mad that pretty girls reject you because you're ugly yet you're complaining for having to settle with someone who you deem is average? The irony...
Yea because below average girls never cheat (!)
Original post by dire wolf
theoretically (im a kiss less virgin), the peace of mind id have from being with an average girl would outweigh the slight apathy --> revulsion id feel from looking at her face. does this go on in the real world?

You need some confidence OP. I'm confident that if I was with a girl, that I'd be focused on my ambitions and meeting my self desires and goals in life, and they would be there to support that and love me and vice versa. If they wanted to cheat, regardless as to how attractive they are, then **** them. They will no longer walk the long road with me (or soon to be, you once you stop bein a lil pussy).

To cut a short story shorter, be confident and if you meet a girl that loves you and wants to follow you on your pursuit to conquering sh*t, then she wont cheat. Regardless of #/10
Average girls eh?

From personal experience, it doesn't matter.

My first girlfriend, she was average, though she had a nice personality, however she ended up cheating on me. I think average or below average girls get clingy, very clingy.

My second.. Well that's a story.
Original post by Marky Mark
Let me get this straight. You're mad that pretty girls reject you because you're ugly yet you're complaining for having to settle with someone who you deem is average? The irony...

Oh look, it's the guy that proclaimed old people as being stupid..:colone:
Original post by Binary Freak
Oh look, it's the guy that proclaimed old people as being stupid..:colone:

Listen freak...
Listen freak...

I don't think I can 'listen' to you quote me on TSR.:colone:
Reply 8
Original post by Secretnerd123
Yea because below average girls never cheat (!)

I would think really attractive girls are more likely to cheat as they has more opportunity than an average girl.
Original post by si82
I would think really attractive girls are more likely to cheat as they has more opportunity than an average girl.

If you're that worried about being cheated on then you have no game.

Relationship is over before it even started if you care so much already.
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
If you're that worried about being cheated on then you have no game.

Relationship is over before it even started if you care so much already.

It's funny when virgins pretend to be relationship experts.
It's funny when virgins pretend to be relationship experts.

I'm not a virgin if that's what you're implying.
Get to bed kid
Original post by si82

On the contrary.. I'd go as far as saying that solid 10 is less likely to be approached.. they've got the hair, all the nails done, etc etc. They know they're hot. That **** is a marathon mate, you've gotta be on your A game for that challenge.

But if theres a 4/10 sat in the corner, it's alot easier to go over and talk to em man. You can be having a real ****ty day, get rejected over 9000 times before walking out the door that day and still have the confidence. They'd be getting all kinds of attention, "bby why you sat by yourself over here? YOU A TEN"
Yeah, they are. Sorry.
All about personality

Lol gay nah but all bout how big her heart is (and by extension how big her wongs are)

Posted from TSR Mobile
How are you repulsed looking at an average person? They're average not below average

If a girls going to cheat she's going to cheat, she doesn't need to be pretty to cheat
Original post by MidnightDream
How are you repulsed looking at an average person? They're average not below average

If a girls going to cheat she's going to cheat, she doesn't need to be pretty to cheat

Average ppl r pretty ugly tho...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
dire wolf
are pretty girls that great doe?

Oh deer.
Original post by si82

Although I agree with the more opportunities I think the reason that most people chest is actually just to feel wanted or because they have low self esteem. Something I'd say an average person is more likely to be affected by.

Quick Reply

Latest