The Student Room Group

The 'sick of living with my children' thread

For balance :biggrin:

They leave crap everywhere, think it's OK to leave inflated condoms blocking the loo, smoke when we're out even though it's a non-smoking house (ugh, the smell), have friends around that can't hold their drink, drink my best Scotch, moan like f*** because I've woken them up ... at 1 pm, expect the cleaning & shopping fairy to appear on demand ... and for free, pinch my nail scissors, tweezers and shaving gel and then magically lose them, always seem to know someone that thinks it's cool to urinate over the neighbours fence ...

God, I wish they'd go back to Uni!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I wanna leave my parents and go uni!:huff:
Man up
Reply 3
Original post by just a dad
for balance :d

they leave crap everywhere, think it's ok to leave inflated condoms blocking the loo, smoke when we're out even though it's a non-smoking house (ugh, the smell), have friends around that can't hold their drink, drink my best scotch, moan like f*** because i've woken them up ... At 1 pm, expect the cleaning & shopping fairy to appear on demand ... And for free, pinch my nail scissors, tweezers and shaving gel and then magically lose them, always seem to know someone that thinks it's cool to urinate over the neighbours fence ...

God, i wish they'd go back to uni!

Dad you should have pulled out then.
Reply 4
Original post by Gorwell
Dad you should have pulled out then.

Wise words.

They don't tell you about students in the 'how to be a great dad' manual. I want a refund.
Wise words.

They don't tell you about students in the 'how to be a great dad' manual. I want a refund.

Happily - you'll need to return it in its original packaging.
Reply 6
Wise words.

You have been ripped off dad! We don't get any better. You should get compensation for this.
Reply 7
Original post by Gorwell
You have been ripped off dad! We don't get any better. You should get compensation for this.

Too bloody right.
Unpaid taxi service, message taker, peace-keeper (it should be mandatory for every UN delegate to be a parent ... of at least two children), refuse collector, bank of dad on special super dooper terms for children, agony uncle ...
Reply 8
Original post by jamez870
Man up

I have thought about just kicking them out and changing the locks. Reasonable?
Reply 9
Too bloody right.
Unpaid taxi service, message taker, peace-keeper (it should be mandatory for every UN delegate to be a parent ... of at least two children), refuse collector, bank of dad on special super dooper terms for children, agony uncle ...

All because you weren't quick with taking dat winky out. Feel for you bro.
Reply 10
Original post by Gorwell
All because you weren't quick with taking dat winky out. Feel for you bro.

Just make sure you learn from my mistakes!
shoulda worn a condom
Reply 12
Original post by Smaug123
Happily - you'll need to return it in its original packaging.

The children or the manual?
Reply 13
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
shoulda worn a condom

In my day we had to knit them. Reusable, but not terribly effective.
Just make sure you learn from my mistakes!

Thanks for the advice dad. I'm a girl so I'll make sure that if I ever do develop a winky to do just that!
Reply 15
Original post by Gorwell
Thanks for the advice dad. I'm a girl so I'll make sure that if I ever do develop a winky to do just that!

If he tells you he's on the pill, don't believe him. He's making it up.
This is golden! top bloke
The children or the manual?

The former, naturally.
If he tells you he's on the pill, don't believe him. He's making it up.

What if I told you that I was having your son's child?
Putting me off having kids lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest