The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you ever approach a pretty girl who wears a hijab?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cobalion955
Does the Hijab change the state of the hair? Sorry I don't know as I've never seen a Hijabi take off her Hijab. But speaking from a guys point of view and of course I don't speak for all guys but I really want to take my wife's hijab off on our wedding night. It would feel so much better than watching her take it off. I've got everything planned out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! Calm down mate.

And seriously the majority of brides dont wear a hijab on their weddig day. I certainly will not but then again, I plan to have a female only wedding party so its natural.
Cobalion we've just broken our fasts. Don't make me throw up plz.
Original post by Biryani007
Lmao oh man. Erm well if she wears a cap/bandana thing to keep the hair back (most girls do) then yep her hair will be flat. It won't look the way it naturally does and tbh all the girls that I've seen taking their hijab off, their hair doesn't look good at all (mine included) :redface:
Haha if my husband really wants to take my hijab off (never knew that was a thing) then I may quickly do my hair and wrap the hijab loosely...
This is so awkward to talk about :lol:

I think my future wife wears that, and she'll probably do what you described without telling me. If that happens I'd pretend I don't know then continue doing what she wants me to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Secretnerd123
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! Calm down mate.

And seriously the majority of brides dont wear a hijab on their weddig day. I certainly will not but then again, I plan to have a female only wedding party so its natural.

She wears Hijab permanently and I'm sure she will on our wedding day. And what's making you throw up? I don't understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She wears Hijab permanently and I'm sure she will on our wedding day. And what's making you throw up? I don't understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Either you're a very good troll or just lols 0_o
I think my future wife wears that, and she'll probably do what you described without telling me. If that happens I'd pretend I don't know then continue doing what she wants me to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looooooool that poor girl, she doesn't even know that you've made this elaborate plan involving her

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just because you wear hijab perm, doesn't mean you can't take it off.

The way you're speaking is cringeworthy and a little sickening. You were all devout at the start and withing the space of a few pages, suddenly turned into a diff person.
Original post by Biryani007
Looooooool that poor girl, she doesn't even know that you've made this elaborate plan involving her

Poor girl? I'm going to make her feel special. How is she poor? And it isn't elaborate I don't think. I can see in her eyes that she wants me, only me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Poor girl? I'm going to make her feel special. How is she poor? And it isn't elaborate I don't think. I can see in her eyes that she wants me, only me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay you're a very elaborate troll. No way you're a real person lol. No way.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Either you're a very good troll or just lols 0_o

And you are Ideasforlife or Yugioh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looooooool I think you see in her eyes what you want to see. At least ask her if she likes you before planning all of this..
Isn't the purpose of the hijab to avoid unwanted male attention?
Just because you wear hijab perm, doesn't mean you can't take it off.

The way you're speaking is cringeworthy and a little sickening. You were all devout at the start and withing the space of a few pages, suddenly turned into a diff person.

I'm the same person. Nothing I said is sickening IMO. But I do apologize if you found anything sickening. What did you find sickening that I said? I need to know so I don't say anything to her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And you are Ideasforlife or Yugioh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The names Moto, Yugi Moto.
I'm the same person. Nothing I said is sickening IMO. But I do apologize if you found anything sickening. What did you find sickening that I said? I need to know so I don't say anything to her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The "plan" is just freaky.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just dont mention the plan before marriage or she'll run a mile
Just dont mention the plan before marriage or she'll run a mile

What's wrong with the plan? Everyone wants that on their wedding night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

...If it was me I'd be terrified of the sex part

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't generalise please.
No never.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending