The Student Room Group

The 'sick of living with my children' thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Gorwell
What if I told you that I was having your son's child?

I suppose I would have to change my user ID to just a 'just a gramp'.
Reply 21
Original post by Reece Sure
This is golden! top bloke

I have always found your posts, without exception, to be extremely insightful.
Reply 22
Original post by donutaud15
Putting me off having kids lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be fair, they do make quite good foot stools. Just so long as they don't fidget.
Bitch please, I left for university in September 2013 and all year my mum messaged me nearly every day saying how she misses me so much :biggrin:
Reply 24
Original post by Ruffiio
Bitch please, I left for university in September 2013 and all year my mum messaged me nearly every day saying how she misses me so much :biggrin:

She just wants you to think that. Crafty things, parents.
Original post by just a dad
To be fair, they do make quite good foot stools. Just so long as they don't fidget.

And little slaves :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
She just wants you to think that. Crafty things, parents.

You might well be right, after all my mum usually responds by saying 'are you missing me too'? and I say yes but in reality I'm not missing her one bit :cool:

#Coldbastard
I have always found your posts, without exception, to be extremely insightful.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate that my friend, know that the humor loaded into your posts is never wasted, either.
Original post by Ruffiio
You might well be right, after all my mum usually responds by saying 'are you missing me too'? and I say yes but in reality I'm not missing her one bit :cool:

#Coldbastard

Exactly the same
#Sociopaths #Dosen'tAfraidOfAnything
Reply 29
And little slaves :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean, what else are children good for? A crappy tie on your birthday? Slippers at Christmas? In return for which he expects a PS4 and she an iPad!
Exactly the same

Too afraid to say you're not missing her though? :rolleyes:
Reply 31
Thank you very much. I really appreciate that my friend, know that the humor loaded into your posts is never wasted, either.

I like the cut of your gib, sir.
I can't believe your son finds this acceptable behavior. Before he went to university did he act like this? I'm 19 and have had a part time job since I was 14. My mum works night shifts 6 nights a week and my step dad works abroad a large amount of the time. This means I clean the house while my mums asleep and give my younger brother dinner money etc. And I wouldn't have this any other way because I respect how hard both my parents work. You could sit down and explain what a d**k he is being, or maybe be more assertive and tell him to sort his s**t out? Either way, not here to tell you how to parent, just a cocky teen sticking her ore in! :smile:
I mean, what else are children good for? A crappy tie on your birthday? Slippers at Christmas? In return for which he expects a PS4 and she an iPad!

And I thought they only need nappies..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exactly the same

#goodatgrammarcrew
Original post by manchesterunited15
#goodatgrammarcrew

I'm that fearless that not even google will dare to correct my grammar.
I'm that fearless that not even google will dare to correct my grammar.

mirin
For balance :biggrin:

They leave crap everywhere, think it's OK to leave inflated condoms blocking the loo, smoke when we're out even though it's a non-smoking house (ugh, the smell), have friends around that can't hold their drink, drink my best Scotch, moan like f*** because I've woken them up ... at 1 pm, expect the cleaning & shopping fairy to appear on demand ... and for free, pinch my nail scissors, tweezers and shaving gel and then magically lose them, always seem to know someone that thinks it's cool to urinate over the neighbours fence ...

God, I wish they'd go back to Uni!

My dad would ****ing kill me if I did any of that ****; I think it's time for you to whip your best leather belt out

Posted from TSR Mobile
And I thought they only need nappies..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nappies, branded clothes, electronic gadgets, cars and not just any car and now it seems I must help all 4 of mine buy a house too.
Shoulda raised them properly. I'd never do any of that.

Quick Reply