The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you ever approach a pretty girl who wears a hijab?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FatmanO
Go to country, experience the culture. arab/Asian cultures are not that different but if u truly love her you'll be fine.

That's what I've been planning to do, so I'll visit soon. And I'm the only one that can truly love her btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cobalion955
That's what I've been planning to do, so I'll visit soon. And I'm the only one that can truly love her btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile

why are you the only one that can truly love her?
Original post by Anonymous
yeah i get that, u wunna find someone urself and not settle down for the sake of it. im kinda the same but if my mum recommends a girl to me then i won't just discard it, my mum knows her stuff when it comes to girls.

yep :smile:. Does your mum have know her stuff about guys too :wink: ? I guess your mum would see the girls' true colour cuz most do put on a façade in front of guys (in this case you). I don't know each individual situation and as a result hope not to generalize. I wish you all the best.

I just feel that if another man tried she won't feel the full satisfaction as me. I don't even want to think about that. It makes the inside of my chest burn.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FatmanO
yep :smile:. Does your mum have know her stuff about guys too :wink: ? I guess your mum would see the girls' true colour cuz most do put on a façade in front of guys (in this case you). I don't know each individual situation and as a result hope not to generalize. I wish you all the best.

haha my mum would recommend me (if you're a good girl :wink:). yeah my mum knows what type of girl i want and she sees past the princessy girls that are shallow and whatnot. also... i'd want my family and my wifes family to get along so if my mum does find me someone i'd know that family wise there wouldn't be any issues as i'd like to live with my parents and my wife will have to respect them as much as she respects her own (same with me).

I just feel that if another man tried she won't feel the full satisfaction as me. I don't even want to think about that. It makes the inside of my chest burn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol what wud u do if she says no to u and 1 month later shes with some other dude?
haha my mum would recommend me (if you're a good girl :wink:). yeah my mum knows what type of girl i want and she sees past the princessy girls that are shallow and whatnot. also... i'd want my family and my wifes family to get along so if my mum does find me someone i'd know that family wise there wouldn't be any issues as i'd like to live with my parents and my wife will have to respect them as much as she respects her own (same with me).

lool :tongue:. I see; you've mentioned implications that are exclusive to you and that's why generalizing is wrong. hope you find her man.
(edited 9 years ago)

lol what wud u do if she says no to u and 1 month later shes with some other dude?

I've answered this. I wouldn't do anything. I'll just try to become a stronger Muslim and pray one day that I'll be with her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And sorry I should have mentioned on the wedding night for the wife to sit on the husband's lap whilst the husband takes off the hijab for the first time and you know what follows on from that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
youre really cheesy. Its kinda cringey . N your wife probably wont be wearing a hijab on her wedding day
Original post by FatmanO
lool :tongue:. I see; you've mentioned implications that are exclusive to you and that's why generalizing is wrong. hope you find her man.

aye i hope i find her too, same with you. u at uni? im starting mine in september and fear that there will be a lack of akhis :frown: i've heard a lot of stories about brothers and sisters going astray when they go uni.
I've answered this. I wouldn't do anything. I'll just try to become a stronger Muslim and pray one day that I'll be with her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

im really intrigued by your story, when are you going to ask her for parents number cos i actually wunna know what happens.
Original post by Ribbit1234
youre really cheesy. Its kinda cringey . N your wife probably wont be wearing a hijab on her wedding day

Why wouldn't she? Do you know her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
im really intrigued by your story, when are you going to ask her for parents number cos i actually wunna know what happens.

Very soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why wouldn't she? Do you know her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because ive never known anyone to wear a hijab on their weddint day. You need to stop getting all possessive over her when she probably dont even know you exist. Its creepy. First atleast talk to her
Because ive never known anyone to wear a hijab on their weddint day. You need to stop getting all possessive over her when she probably dont even know you exist. Its creepy. First atleast talk to her

I'm offended. :angry: Just because you don't know people who wear it on their wedding day doesn't mean she won't. I know she will. She's too pious to not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

dnt kill his dreams....hes like the best muslim i've ever met online, or a seriously good troll.
aye i hope i find her too, same with you. u at uni? im starting mine in september and fear that there will be a lack of akhis :frown: i've heard a lot of stories about brothers and sisters going astray when they go uni.

nah not yet (yr 12). with the power of freedom and the temptation of not having their parents on their back I can see why. you will abuse the trust marginally (from my brother's experience). What you studying?

A lot of ppl (women ofcourse :tongue:) wear a headscarf on their wedding.

Original post by FatmanO

You're letting this Colabion guy troll you all so badly lol. All hes doing is creeping Muslim girls out

Total troll :rofl: I mean hes even said "I'll plan my wedding so my wifes not on her period..." lol
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by FatmanO
nah not yet (yr 12). with the power of freedom and the temptation of not having their parents on their back I can see why. you will abuse the trust marginally (from my brother's experience). What you studying?

InshaAllah I'll get the grades to study Aero Eng @ Imperial, a hefty A*A*AA is required :frown: make dua lol. yeah I know so many older friends that go wild when they go uni, it really pains me and I hope i don't become like them, ima hopefully join the islamic society ASAP and make friends there, hopefully there will be a lot of brothers (and sisters respectively) there.

what a-levels u studying?
Original post by IdeasForLife
You're letting this Colabion guy troll you all so badly lol. All hes doing is creeping Muslim girls out

Total troll :rofl: I mean hes even said "I'll plan my wedding so my wifes not on her period..." lol

Not trolling. I think a lot of people olan their wedding night tlto be a time when the women isn't bleeding, so then they can have sexual intercourse on that night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending