The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ironandbeer
Damn I was almost in danger of forgetting all about you there Lozza...so grateful you came and reminded me..so so grateful...:wink:

You can't forget me m8, I'm too fab
Original post by lustawny
Is this your first time posting on this one?! You're right, you should! Anyone would think you actually have a boyfriend! :tongue:

I don't think I've posted yet...I do have one, he's called online tv watching
Original post by lauraaaaa
You can't forget me m8, I'm too fab

Convincing.
How comes you've got exams in August?

I don't know what I'm doing yet. No life atm. Is KCL good then? Do you hail from London originally?

Well I was ill during finals so had to defer some of my exams. It was also slightly hectic as I also declined my masters place at King's too (didn't want to do it in the end :/ )

Yeah, KCL is awesome! From London originally too :smile: you based in London? What are you up to life wise now? :smile:
Morning people :smile:

Original post by bookworm246love
haha really?

Haha yep
Original post by Slowbro93
Well I was ill during finals so had to defer some of my exams. It was also slightly hectic as I also declined my masters place at King's too (didn't want to do it in the end :/ )

Yeah, KCL is awesome! From London originally too :smile: you based in London? What are you up to life wise now? :smile:

Ah right..hope you're 100% well now and good luck with the exams (you'll be fine, just keep calm)

There's a few prominent Londoners in here...
I'm in Milton Keynes and life is a wasteland right now..health issues (minor, on the face of it) coming to a head and grinding me to a halt. Don't really like talking about it but I'll be living like I've never lived before very shortly...it's an open book :smile:
Ah right..hope you're 100% well now and good luck with the exams (you'll be fine, just keep calm)

There's a few prominent Londoners in here...
I'm in Milton Keynes and life is a wasteland right now..health issues (minor, on the face of it) coming to a head and grinding me to a halt. Don't really like talking about it but I'll be living like I've never lived before very shortly...it's an open book :smile:

Thanks :smile: Just want a degree now :tongue: :hugs: were you at uni?
Thanks :smile: Just want a degree now :tongue: :hugs: were you at uni?

Brofist to you (I'm not who you originally replied to btw - not at Exeter level sadly :frown:)

I was at my local, very average uni for a while. Not 'properly' though, I don't feel.
I only find out about that there is a new thread a day later:lol:.
I am trying to cut down on my TSR usage

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brofist to you (I'm not who you originally replied to btw - not at Exeter level sadly :frown:)

I was at my local, very average uni for a while. Not 'properly' though, I don't feel.

Brofist all the way! :ahee: We must stick together :yep:

:hugs: right, I'm off for the day, sadly maths bio needs doing. In a bit! :h:
Brofist all the way! :ahee: We must stick together :yep:

:hugs: right, I'm off for the day, sadly maths bio needs doing. In a bit! :h:

Good luck :hugs:
I just wanna know my results now :frown:
Original post by lauraaaaa
I just wanna know my results now :frown:

Same :/
Reply 332
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I only find out about that there is a new thread a day later:lol:.
I am trying to cut down on my TSR usage

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why? Have you got any studies to concentrate a lot at?
Reply 333
me as well..:yep:waiting for results..
(edited 9 years ago)
Time to go... outside! :eek:
Reply 335
Original post by sarcasmrules
Time to go... outside! :eek:

have fun ...
Original post by sarcasmrules
Same :/

28 days isn't thaaaaat long though I guess :/
Reply 337
I meant you are not doing badly yourself, being at KCL and all! Yet can't understand simple sentences and is watching JK...something doesn't compute here :wink:

Being hot and bothered probably. That's it really. Yourself?

Hey are you ok?
Reply 338
TC anyone?
Original post by Sena5
Hey are you ok?

I'm alright, yourself?

Latest