The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I remember when I went to America, in Florida they were giving out free cups of Ben and Jerry's. I went to about 3 of the stands at the mall about 4 times each... I was band by all three by 6pm because they figured out I kept asking people (my family members to go up and get me them). No wonder America has an obesity problem.

Anyway... They have a TONNE more flavours, it's so unfair they aren't in my local supermarket!
Reply 61
There is no way anyone can argue with this: COOKIE DOUGH IS THE BEST THING EVER!!

Unless you're gluten intolerant. In this case, my apologies :smile: xxx
Hmm... tough choice there!

For me though, it's Caramel Chew Chew in 1st, with Cookie Dough in 2nd.

Though at approx. £4 per 500 ml tub I won't be buying any until it is on promotion.
Cookie Dough! Man, I could live off of that ice cream....

I only buy it when it's half price though hehe.
In Wayne's World there was an ice cream flavor of Praline & something else ?
Karamel Sutra, yummy yummy :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I used to be in Half Baked then shifted on to Cookie Dough, found HB to be too sweet for my liking.

Thankfully they are as expensive as they are here otherwise I'd probably weigh 200% more.
Original post by She-Ra
The Vermonster......

Get in my belly!

When I go to see "How to train your dragon 2" I'm going to have a core sundae! Nom nom nom!

:thumbsup: That's my winner too - you can't go wrong with anything that has maple syrup and pecans!

US flavours I'd really like to see brought over here are Cake Batter, Chocolate Peppermint Crunch, Coffee Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz, Milk & Cookies, Pistachio Pistachio, and S'mores.
Original post by DropkickSmurfy
:thumbsup: That's my winner too - you can't go wrong with anything that has maple syrup and pecans!

US flavours I'd really like to see brought over here are Cake Batter, Chocolate Peppermint Crunch, Coffee Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz, Milk & Cookies, Pistachio Pistachio, and S'mores.

They have smores at my local cinema ben and Jerry's

Posted from TSR Mobile
Greek Style Yoghurt Honey and Vanilla or Raspberry Chocolatey Chunk. Too awesome to chose between. :smile:
PEANUT BUTTER CUP! Hands down the best flavour :coma:

Oops, that photo was a bit big...
(edited 9 years ago)
karamel sutra. It brings a whole new meaning to spooning (as said on label) *insert sex face*
Reply 72
Original post by DropkickSmurfy

Cake Batter?! :zomg: That sounds brilliant :biggrin:

Original post by Sakura-Chan
PEANUT BUTTER CUP! Hands down the best flavour :coma:

Oops, that photo was a bit big...

Ooh :coma: I've had that before, such a good flavour :coma:
Never had Ben and Jerrys. But the flavors sound amazing. I think I'll get one soon :smile:.
Reply 74
So I tried the frozen yoghurt versions of a couple of these flavours. The brownie one actually didn't taste too bad :tongue: anyone else? :smile:
Cookie dough. But I really want to try the peanut butter one but they don't sell it near me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by thestars
Cookie dough. But I really want to try the peanut butter one but they don't sell it near me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Online order? And see if Tesco are doing 2 - 4 - 1? Then you have double the fun :colone:
Reply 77
Has to be Cookie Dough... Phish Food comes a very close second though.

Ben and Jerry's ice cream is lushh :drool:
Baked Alaska but I want to try Bohemian Raspberry... that's if they do it over here :biggrin:
Original post by Motorbiker
Is the cinnamon bun one standard in the UK? I've never seen it anywhere...

Nah, only in the USA. Wish more of their flavours were brought here.

Latest