The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Terry McDermott
Yeah just like Sturridge was laughable last year, Wizzy boy.

Someone else who doesn't know what they're talking about. I said he won't get 30 goals. That's all. He didn't. Not once did I say Sturridge was too expensive - in fact, I owned him over Suarez for a while but that was a massive failure because he was getting nowhere near Suarez's points.

If you think Sterling is worth 8.5m then go ahead and get him :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by little_wizard123
If you think Sterling is worth 8.5m then go ahead and get him :lol:

There are better options.

Ideal plan of action is Liverpool and England fans in their thousands get Sterling, ditch him when he doesn't set the world on fire from game one, pick him up at a bargain price of 7m a few weeks in, and then watch the 6s and 7s roll in.
Reply 62
I created a money league last year with £5 entry. Anyone interested in it this year? You don't need over 500 posts. Would be nice to get over 10 people this time. Quote/PM me if interested
Original post by Qari
What about Herrara?
And i personally like Kagawa

Herrera is a bit of an unknown quantity atm. I always try to avoid newcomers to the Premier League because they very rarely hit the ground running, for that reason i'm a bit wary of going for Sanchez.

As for Kagawa he isn't going to play every week. United have too many AM's'/number 10s.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 64
Original post by DH1'
I created a money league last year with £5 entry. Anyone interested in it this year? You don't need over 500 posts. Would be nice to get over 10 people this time. Quote/PM me if interested

Rather.just pay £5 and play UFPL
Reply 65
Original post by Qari
Rather.just pay £5 and play UFPL

Ok
Reply 66
Original post by DH1'
Ok

Might not have phrased that well.
Reply 67
Original post by Qari
Might not have phrased that well.

Competing with thousands of others in UFPL though
Reply 68
Original post by DH1'
Competing with thousands of others in UFPL though

That is true :tongue:
Hi all, is anybody interested in starting a 5 pound or 10 pound league?

Oh apologises, I just saw somebody posted this.

I'm in!
I'll be doing UFPL and I'll do DH1's money league too. Will set up the UFPL league closer to the time. Want to see the prizes before I register.
In for the cash league. UFPL doesn't interest me at all.
Reply 72
Original post by TheBallWinner
Hi all, is anybody interested in starting a 5 pound or 10 pound league?

Oh apologises, I just saw somebody posted this.

I'm in!

I'll be doing UFPL and I'll do DH1's money league too. Will set up the UFPL league closer to the time. Want to see the prizes before I register.

Original post by sr90
In for the cash league. UFPL doesn't interest me at all.

Good stuff guys. You can PM me when you're ready to pay, and i'll sort a league out too.
Original post by DH1'
Good stuff guys. You can PM me when you're ready to pay, and i'll sort a league out too.

Let me know the username and team name of whoever enters, and I'll stick it in the OP if you want (assuming it's a TSR-only one like last year).
Reply 74
Let me know the username and team name of whoever enters, and I'll stick it in the OP if you want (assuming it's a TSR-only one like last year).

Cool will do, cheers. Do you want it to be £10 or just £5 like last year?
Original post by DH1'

£5 is alright, I think. You've started it a lot earlier iirc so we should get more people.
Reply 76
In bitches.
Reply 77
Original post by DH1'

I'm in for that again. I'd be happy with £10 but I understand if others want to keep it at £5.

Team name is Club Foot again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Team name - Digestive Busquets

Posted from TSR Mobile
10 pound is fine with me if people are up for it.

How much do you think Costa will be when he's added?

Quick Reply

Latest