The Student Room Group

More than a quarter of births last year were to foreign mothers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
You have to be delusional to think that Britain is being colonised at this very moment in time by random ethnic minorities. Lol you will be one of those people who believe that there is an alien invasion looming soon.
Original post by thesabbath
The post was indicative of the appalling contradictions and doublethink engrained in the liberal mindset.

How can one simultaneously hold the view that British colonialism was wrong, and those countries proudly and rightfully sought to gain their independence, whilst conversely those people in Britain who don't wish their nation to be colonised are doing something controversial?

See the quote below yours. I would've said the same thing.

Original post by roseyd
You have to be delusional to think that Britain is being colonised at this very moment in time by random ethnic minorities. Lol you will be one of those people who believe that there is an alien invasion looming soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I can understand why you'd be bothered if they were black babies but most of those will be eastern European, I doubt you'll be able to tell the difference since their white.
Original post by Rakas21
I can understand why you'd be bothered if they were black babies but most of those will be eastern European, I doubt you'll be able to tell the difference since their white.

I was going to say what's wrong with black babies. Then I looked at your profile.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by n00
Google paranoid delusions.

I have already rated a post by this user recently!

(But if I hadn't, you'd get a +1.)
Original post by Mr.Intelligent
I was going to say what's wrong with black babies. Then I looked at your profile.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you are gay, are you fine with lots of people coming from countries where gays are executed?
Reply 66
Original post by TheAnusFiles
If you are gay, are you fine with lots of people coming from countries where gays are executed?

Yes. I am gay, and I am totally fine with this. You failed to mention whether the people coming from these countries are gay an seeking asylum, then yes, I am extremely for people being protected from death.
Original post by Lassiel
Yes. I am gay, and I am totally fine with this. You failed to mention whether the people coming from these countries are gay an seeking asylum, then yes, I am extremely for people being protected from death.

Again I am fine with that, what I meant was non-gay people who maintain the attitudes of their homeland, here in Britain
The former is denounced by anti-whites and Marxists as supremacy, imperial colonialism and is completely unacceptable, the latter is heralded gloriously as multiculturalism and diversity which only a racist extremist would not tolerate.

Perhaps you can make a case as to why this double standard is perpetuated.

But you can't really compare colonialism with immigration. Unlike immigration, colonialism is violent and brutally oppressive by nature. Colonialism is far more harmful than immigration, even mass immigration.

What I'd like to know is how you reconcile your support for the colonisation of non-European countries with your opposition to immigration into Europe.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 69
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Again I am fine with that, what I meant was non-gay people who maintain the attitudes of their homeland, here in Britain

Some people in the UK want to kill gay people. Does that mean gay people are lynched here regularly? No. There are still homophobic crimes happen here you know.
Original post by Lassiel
Some people in the UK want to kill gay people. Does that mean gay people are lynched here regularly? No. There are still homophobic crimes happen here you know.

Yes but there is a difference between here and a country where there is a surveyed 0% tolerance of gays

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you find?

I meant that most people don't give a rats if its a white person having a baby and they grow up speaking English, most who oppose immigration are more bothered about Muslims and Africans.
Who told England to invade other land and inflict some partial and total cultural erasure? People flock to England because of it's historical significance to their country

"Well, I only came for the history, but since you ask I think I will register with a GP." Saying migrants, some of whom risking life and limb, come here because of "historical ties" and not for the higher minimum standard of living provided unconditionally to all citizens would prompt the question as to why humanity isn't rushing to settle a very historically significant Africa, or other equally significant but backward locations. If you're here for the historical significance, what makes you think that the members of a family you might start won't move to your home country, because that would be a more historically significant place to them than England?
Reply 73
Original post by ParasiteRex
"Well, I only came for the history, but since you ask I think I will register with a GP." Saying migrants, some of whom risking life and limb, come here because of "historical ties" and not for the higher minimum standard of living provided unconditionally to all citizens would prompt the question as to why humanity isn't rushing to settle a very historically significant Africa, or other equally significant but backward locations. If you're here for the historical significance, what makes you think that the members of a family you might start won't move to your home country, because that would be a more historically significant place to them than England?

Ehhh british influence of these countries (look at history of the British indian population, afro Caribbean-British population amongst many others), perceived better standard of living, influence of the EU; i could go on and on
Reply 74
All this genocide talk is actually pretty hilarious, I am sure if you told a Rwandan how it is genocide that some brown people have moved next door to you they would die laughing. If white people are under threat it is because we have a low birth rate, having more ethnic people about doesn't magically make there less of us and inter-racial relationships have a tiny effect on our demographics. There is no direct threat to me or my family, don't really see why I should particularly care.

Also, I find it a bit odd that people blame this on zionists. I mean, if they were secretly behind immigration why would they be filling western nations (who generally support Israel) with often anti-zionist muslims? Doesn't really seem in their interests.
Multiculturalism has not worked and never will. Humans by our very nature segregate themselves and tend to stick with what they know. White Brits do it abroad. Immigrants in Britain do it. The issue is people, most notably politicians, trying to push forward that multiculturalism is something we must all move towards as if it is some utopian paradise that will be free from troubles - the melting pot philosophy does not work and has been tried and tested numerous times throughout history and has failed. This is GCSE level history.

America in its beginnings pushed forward the melting pot ideology and becoming American yet is arguably one of the most segregated nations in the world today and has had some of the most horrific problems that have stemmed from such. I won't go into details of incidents or events but a lot of them are well known.

Even the likes of Merkel and Sarkozy now accept it has failed in Europe because that is the truth and it was always going to be that way. They try to force people to accept change at an unnatural rate to suit their political motives and the people reject that unnatural rate of change.

Hardly a shock.
Original post by roseyd
Ehhh british influence of these countries (look at history of the British indian population, afro Caribbean-British population amongst many others), perceived better standard of living, influence of the EU; i could go on and on

They're economic migrants, not suffering from a collective post-colonial Stockholm Syndrome. They're also persuaded by the actual better standard of living and "where da whyte wimin at", rather than by consideration of the influence exercised by the EU. Do you think they cross the Mediterranean in inflatable dinghies to be part of Juncker's constituency because that man is going places?
How many Africans would tolerate white people running their countries? How many Japanese people would endorse their becoming a minority within Japan? Or is it just white nations which need to become "multicultural"? Diversity is a genocidal scam against white people.

FYI Africa was colonised by white people.
Reply 78
Original post by Ladymusiclover
FYI Africa was colonised by white people.

Thank you for missing the point, unless you hold the view that Africa was fortunate to be enriched by all the diversity and should have been more tolerant.
Reply 79
This is just becoming a racist thread. I could atleast respect the views that thesabbath had but now then you have other users just blatantly racist.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending