Age differences in Relationships?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TSR Mustafa
So a 20 year old dating a 45 year old man is fine with you :eek::eek:

If they are happy, why not?
Original post by simplylldxo
If they are happy, why not?

I'm done.
I was recently with a guy eleven years older than me. I doubt I'd go much older than that.
Original post by Dinaa
I'm 16. Right now i'd say 4 years.
When i'm older. It'll increase probs.

I hope you mean 16-20 rather than 12-16; the latter is odd IMO.
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Not illegal unless it was sexual

Well that's your opinion.

14 and 34. That is the most disturbing thing i've ever read. My sister is 14 and if someone of that age tried anything on with her, he better start digging his own grave.
Original post by Secretnerd123
14 and 34. That is the most disturbing thing i've ever read. My sister is 14 and if someone of that age tried anything on with her, he better start digging his own grave.

Yes it does sound disgusting but now they're older it's not a bad thing anymore.
Yes it does sound disgusting but now they're older it's not a bad thing anymore.

How were you ok with your sister dating someone of that age? What do a 14 yr old and 34 year old have in common?
How were you ok with your sister dating someone of that age? What do a 14 yr old and 34 year old have in common?

She's 29 now and old enough to make her own decisions!
She's 29 now and old enough to make her own decisions!

I was talking about then. I'd be interested to know what they even talked about before she turned 18 and why he was sexually attracted to a kid who barely hit puberty.
I was talking about then. I'd be interested to know what they even talked about before she turned 18 and why he was sexually attracted to a kid who barely hit puberty.

Because she's older than me and. I have no idea what they spoke about and I don't want to know as it's none of my business.
Reply 70
Original post by Sacred Ground
I hope you mean 16-20 rather than 12-16; the latter is odd IMO.

16-20 :lol:
Original post by Dinaa
16-20 :lol:

Haha, glad to hear!
I am going to have to say fie years at the very maximum
I feel like if the younger partner is above thirty then any age difference is fine.
Reply 74
for whatever reason women my own age don't seem to take that much interest in me, strangely it is girls around half my age or below who show the most interest......, I can't be going that low though....., typically I tend to go for early 20's....
Original post by Dinaa
I'm 16. Right now i'd say 4 years.
When i'm older. It'll increase probs.

You can get locked up for that ****, Dina
5-10 years is best.

Quick Reply

Latest