The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you ever approach a pretty girl who wears a hijab?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by King Leonidas
Got any links to those photos brah?

Perv brah checking in!

They're mostly in the 'post a picture of yourself' thread lel.
Original post by cobalion955
Well she's entered my dreams every night since I met her. And I'm not. And goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams.

Posted from TSR .

youve met her now? Before youd just seen her around????

Trollll
Creepy..
[QUOTE="cobalion955;48603103"]
Original post by Ribbit1234

I've met her briefly, but I meet her a lot more in my dreams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not trolling. I think a lot of people olan their wedding night tlto be a time when the women isn't bleeding, so then they can have sexual intercourse on that night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you really have planned this haven't you.
Original post by FatmanO
you really have planned this haven't you.

A lot of people have planned their wedding night. Please pray for me that I become successful, and once again I apologize for anyone that I have hurt here. Please forgive me if I have.
Sure why not? Me and her could have a lot of fun together and I love having fun with pretty girls :wink:
A lot of people have planned their wedding night. Please pray for me that I become successful, and once again I apologize for anyone that I have hurt here. Please forgive me if I have.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking
Original post by FatmanO
How old are you if you don't mind me asking

I'm 21 and she's 22. How old are you?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by goobypls
Honestly those who say your not allowed to have a boyfriend or girlfriend because its satanic you need to get your heads checked up.

IT IS ALLOWED YOU MORONIC IDIOTS

PS I'M A MUSLIM.

No its not!!!!

Loooool i thought you were like 15/16 :toofunny:
You dont seem 21 and fyi most muslim girls dont want someone younger than them. I personally wouldn't want anyone the same age as me let alone younger (im 19). Minimum 2 years older, maximum 6 years for me.
I almost definitely wouldn't and I'm a total slut so would normally give almost anything a go. It's just too much of a cultural minefield for me, and there's plenty of other pretty girls out there for me to harass.
Lol this thread is actually amazing, weird and informative at the same time. I'm an Afghan and yeah I would approach a girl wearing a hijab because after all.. they're people. I wouldn't flirt with them or anything, I'd just be friends, after all we're all going to have to get married one day.
Original post by Secretnerd123
You dont seem 21 and fyi most muslim girls dont want someone younger than them. I personally wouldn't want anyone the same age as me let alone younger (im 19). Minimum 2 years older, maximum 6 years for me.

Wow, so if someone was your age you'd be like no straight up? weird.

Confirmed troll, time to move onto another thread now buddy, on your way.

Why did you think I'm 16. Maybe most Muslims don't, but I know that our ages and ethnicity differences won't stop me from loving her and her loving me. Remember the Prophet(SAW) got married to Khadija(RA) who was 15 years older than him. He(SAW) also got married to Aisha(RA) who was more than 40 years younger than him. All these factors contribute to personal preference; race, football team, career. For example I know one Arab friend of mine who has stated that he doesn't find black girls attractive so he would prefer to marry someone who isn't black. That's his preference, not mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

16 bordering 17. I think its a bit early to think about marriage
Original post by Kabulkid

Wow, so if someone was your age you'd be like no straight up? .

Pretty much. I want to marry an older man :smile:
Original post by FatmanO
16 bordering 17. I think its a bit early to think about marriage

That's not too early. If you want to get married at that age, go ahead, it's your choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's not too early. If you want to get married at that age, go ahead, it's your choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lool I was talking about you :tongue:
Pretty much. I want to marry an older man :smile:

Then go ahead and do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why did you think I'm 16. Maybe most Muslims don't, but I know that our ages and ethnicity differences won't stop me from loving her and her loving me. Remember the Prophet(SAW) got married to Khadija(RA) who was 15 years older than him. He(SAW) also got married to Aisha(RA) who was more than 40 years younger than him. All these factors contribute to personal preference; race, football team, career. For example I know one Arab friend of mine who has stated that he doesn't find black girls attractive so he would prefer to marry someone who isn't black. That's his preference, not mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just knew you'd bring up the prophet (saw) and all the historical age differences. We're in the 21st CENTURY dear. The majority of muslim women don't want a guy younger than them. Period.

It's usually divorcees who tend to marry a man younger.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending