The Student Room Group

Finally did it!!!! I'm in a relationship, ask me anything. :-)

Uuhhhh... never mind. XD

We broke up. :frown:

He finished me for someone 6 years our senior(s), who's from Turkey and has a boner as his profile picture. :s-smilie: Oh well, so much for being more sophisticated than me. :laugh: I deserve better and I will move on, decrease my desperation, mature more and maintain my dignity and be happy. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Rainbow Student
been together for 3 and a half hours lol :love:

we do love each other to bits.

Yeah, alright
Reply 2
Hey guys, Luke here :-) I thought I'd never see it coming but I finally have someone in my life, woop! :-D I've begun a new relationship after being single for 13 months. :smile: I have a boyfriend called Declan, (he's bi, I'm pan, and trans, but we're cool being boyfriends lol), and we've been together for 3 and a half hours lol but we do love each other to bits. :love:

We're both 17 and he's lovely and I'm so happy. :smile:

So ask me anything that isn't sexual basically XD Coz I'm a virgin and we've been together like not even a day lol so :colonhash: :colondollar:

Go. :smile:

Will you ever cheat on him?
Original post by Leftee
Yeah, alright

Ok when people take snippets of text to distort context for some kind of random personal gain it's kinda sad. I specifically said 3 and a half hours childishly to sound funny like it was a troll as a means of irony, but we've known each other for months now and have always been, and always will be, very good friends, and know tons about each other and have decided to be in an intimate and committed relationship today as of a few hours ago. Not my fault it happened so recently. Damn, don't judge me man. XD
Original post by jay2013
Will you ever cheat on him?

Unhappy people shouldn't cheat, they should just leave. Cheating is sucky and pointless. So no. :smile:
Reply 5
Congratz :biggrin:

Ignore the guy above btw :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

Pan isn't a sexuality it's a fashion trend. Head back to tumblr.
Awwwh you're actually just the cutest, I'm really, really, really happy for you guys :yep: wishing you all the best darling

So question time: what is your favourite thing about him?
Original post by TolerantBeing
:rolleyes:

Pan isn't a sexuality it's a fashion trend. Head back to tumblr.

Pan is also short for pansexual, which is the attraction to personality without regards or concerns to gender. I just cba to write pansexual or bisexual a lot of the time so I just so he's bi and I'm pan. :smile: And I don't have Tumblr. :s-smilie: Anymore. :colone: Lol got bored of it. And I've honestly never heard of this pan fashion trend, I'm intrigued.
Reply 9
Unhappy people shouldn't cheat, they should just leave. Cheating is sucky and pointless. So no. :smile:

Aww, that's too bad :colone:
Original post by Yololo
Congratz :biggrin:

Ignore the guy above btw :rolleyes:

Dw he doesn't concern me :rofl: but thank you. :ta: you're so sweet. :smile:
Original post by jay2013
Aww, that's too bad :colone:

Now now. :colone: You are very naughty. :tongue: Lol.
Original post by MidnightDream
Awwwh you're actually just the cutest, I'm really, really, really happy for you guys :yep: wishing you all the best darling

So question time: what is your favourite thing about him?

Thank you! :biggrin: and it would have to be his smile. :smile: It's gorgeous, like him. :love: lol :smile:
Now now. :colone: You are very naughty. :tongue: Lol.

What can I say. I love being naughty! :colone:
Original post by jay2013
What can I say. I love being naughty! :colone:

Why do I always run out of rep before the funniest comments! :rofl:
Reply 15
im trannny too
Original post by sorrys
im trannny too

Nice. :five: MTF or FTM like me? :smile:

Or maybe something else, like genderqueer? :dontknow: :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
Nice. :five: MTF or FTM like me? :smile:

FTM
Original post by sorrys
FTM

Snap, you quoted before I edited! Lmao, good thing you're not genderqueer then haha.

And nice. :smile: me 2.
Reply 19
Snap, you quoted before I edited! Lmao, good thing you're not genderqueer then haha.

And nice. :smile: me 2.

Im glad your happy and in a relationship. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending