The Student Room Group

I talk to this boy, but don't want a relationship?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amber1668
Probably i over think things all the time, i hope things just stop or i will just have to tell him or hint

It is way too late for hints. Tell him now or it will be worse later.
Reply 21
tell him 'you're like a brother I never had.' Bro-zoned
Reply 22
Original post by TurboCretin
It is way too late for hints. Tell him now or it will be worse later.

Im getting so stressed with this, we were talking about his friend and my friend who go out so i said oh i couldnt be bothered with that, as a hint its the first thing I've said I'm so stupid and i hate myself for what I've done but i have no friends and i just made a mistake and i know its stupid
Im getting so stressed with this, we were talking about his friend and my friend who go out so i said oh i couldnt be bothered with that, as a hint its the first thing I've said I'm so stupid and i hate myself for what I've done but i have no friends and i just made a mistake and i know its stupid

I suppose telling him you're not interested in having a boyfriend would do the trick...although if you subsequently get one then it won't look good on you. You need to meet up with him or something and let him down gently.
Reply 24
Original post by TurboCretin
I suppose telling him you're not interested in having a boyfriend would do the trick...although if you subsequently get one then it won't look good on you. You need to meet up with him or something and let him down gently.

I reallly don't want to meet him, cause I'm awkward and he is shy so if i say that it would be so offensive but via message i thought wouldnt be so bad cause I'm dropping hints, I'm so stupid i don't want a boyfriend so i have put myself into a crap position by mistake i was trying to be nice thats all
I reallly don't want to meet him, cause I'm awkward and he is shy so if i say that it would be so offensive but via message i thought wouldnt be so bad cause I'm dropping hints, I'm so stupid i don't want a boyfriend so i have put myself into a crap position by mistake i was trying to be nice thats all

Messaging is easier for you, but it may be worse for him. I know you didn't intend this, but it's down to you to sort things out one way or another. How you do that is up to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending