The Student Room Group

What GCSE's is everyone most worried about getting back?

I'm worried about my German, Maths and Science results...:confused::confused::confused:

Scroll to see replies

Science , Geography and Spanish D:
I'm in year 10, but I reckon I'll be worried about German and Music ( C & D grades atm :frown: )
Physics on the science front (because it is important to me) and English Lit. on the arts front (because I don't think I worked hard enough).
At the moment, although I haven't even started most of my GCSEs- Citizenship and Textiles.

Although Citz isn't too 'important', a bad grade won't look too good and I'd be miserable because I worked hard doing the coursework. Textiles is worrying me because it is stressful and I don't think too good at drawing etc. :0

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
English lit and maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths, Eng lit, media, geography and graphics
maths, english language and lit, art, spanish
German, English Literature&Language, History and Science.
maths and history.:mad:
English Literature and geography igcse - I need good grades in them to be able to do them at sixth form (at least an A). Messed up one section for geography so the wait is killing me :frown:
Geography, German and Biology. Missed the back page in Biology, German listening wasn't great and Geography unit 1 was a bitch.
Reply 12
english lang
english lit
core science
additional science
drama
maths
statistics
religious
history
french
media

yeah all of em pretty much :cry2:
I think nearly everyone flunked geography :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by steph_davis7
I'm worried about my German, Maths and Science results...:confused::confused::confused:

Science, English language, History, French, Technology.
(edited 9 years ago)
english, Science :biggrin:
English Lit, Spanish, History and Additional Science! Predicted to get A*s in them, but I let myself down in all these exams in one way or another. :frown:
Science, especially Physics because if I don't get high enough grades I can't go to the school I wish to go to
Biology, English Lit and Drama (I had 3 different teachers over the 2 years and they all told me different things about how good I was/what you need to do to get a good grade!) :frown:
Maths (Scared I'll get a B or an A)
Additional Science (Hopefully a C but certain I got like an E)
Textiles (was at an A but work was moderated :s-smilie:

Everything else I'm confident with kind of.

Good Luck to you all:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest