The Student Room Group

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Biryani007
What language do you speak?

Pashto, my mum speaks Dari but I never learnt it..
Reply 21
Original post by Kabulkid
A lil about myself:

18 years old.
Currently awaiting A2 results :s-smilie:.
Male.
Live in South London (dunkno).
Attended a state school.

Whereabouts?
Pashto, my mum speaks Dari but I never learnt it..

Speak it then :lol:
I know Pashto..
Reply 23
Original post by Reform
Whereabouts?

Brixton.
Reply 24
Speak it then :lol:
I know Pashto..

as-salaamu' alaykum, ta sanga yee?
Are you a practising muslim.

I noticed a lot of afghans outside of afghanistan aren't that religious and will either not practise islam at all or are really relaxed about it.
Reply 26
Original post by Last Day Lepers
Are you a practising muslim.

I noticed a lot of afghans outside of afghanistan aren't that religious and will either not practise islam at all or are really relaxed about it.

Yeah I am, unfortunately I've realised that too, one of my Afghan friends claims he's an atheist now, nothing against it but it pains me when I see fellow brothers and sisters walking away from the deen.
as-salaamu' alaykum, ta sanga yee?

Wa'alaikum asalaam, zeh kha ima, theh? Theh ba nin sah khwray?
Reply 28
Wa'alaikum asalaam, zeh kha ima, theh? Theh ba nin sah khwray?

Lol not even gunna lie i dont know what u asked me, my pashto isnt amazing, i can just get by in life with the limited amount I know. What part of afghanistan are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol not even gunna lie i dont know what u asked me, my pashto isnt amazing, i can just get by in life with the limited amount I know. What part of afghanistan are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao you clearly don't speak it, what I said is basic...you just proved my point, you speak Dari and you're that other guy :lol:
Would you recommend living in London for about a year, to a Muslim girl? I have relatives there...but I'd love to rent a place out and just enjoy the vibrant atmosphere and the busy life London has to offer!
I've known people to diverge from the path, the very second they leave their parents' home, but I know my own personal limits. (My parents weren't very devoted, but as years went by I decided to take a different route and my family followed :biggrin:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Lmao you clearly don't speak it, what I said is basic...you just proved my point, you speak Dari and you're that other guy :lol:

Lol okay then, maybe i speak neither and im white!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol okay then, maybe i speak neither and im white!

Posted from TSR Mobile

True :redface:
Reply 33
Original post by minidee6.12
Would you recommend living in London for about a year, to a Muslim girl? I have relatives there...but I'd love to rent a place out and just enjoy the vibrant atmosphere and the busy life London has to offer!
I've known people to diverge from the path, the very second they leave their parents' home, but I know my own personal limits. (My parents weren't very devoted, but as years went by I decided to take a different route and my family followed :biggrin:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

London is an amazing place, it all depends on the person. If you're someone thats wants to go a different path you eventually will. I know a lot of sisters that live in london away from their parents in halls as they originally lived outside of london. I also know a lot of people that went away from the deen with the freedom they got, once again it all depends on you and what type of friends you make.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
True :redface:

Im guessing you're afghan haha, how good looking r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im guessing you're afghan haha, how good looking r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Part Afghan and part Pakistani and I'm not really lol about a 5 on my really good days :redface:
Reply 36
Part Afghan and part Pakistani and I'm not really lol about a 5 on my really good days :redface:

Haha ive been told everyone thinks they're two less than what they really are so you're more like a 7. Anyways its not about the looks right, all about the money :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37

Lool

Pa pukhto na puyigee, ow la wai che pukhto ai jabba da
Reply 38
Original post by jayman
Lool

za ma pukhto kha na da, wo ba kha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha ive been told everyone thinks they're two less than what they really are so you're more like a 7. Anyways its not about the looks right, all about the money :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No honestly lol

Original post by jayman
Lool

Ahahhahah omds :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest