The Student Room Group

Girls who like short guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SmallTownGirl
I genuinely don't care. But shorter is probably better because I'm only 4ft 9...

Holy crap, me too!

At OP, I am really not remotely fussy when it comes to hight on men, if anything I prefer them shorter.
Don't be jealous of the tall master-race.
I'm 5'7.5, almost 5'8. I'm not sure how bad that is, probably not great. I've never had a gf before and I'm nearly 28, but I would like to think that not the sole reason, and I'm pretty sure it isn't.
Reply 23
i love it when manlets wish they were 6ft or over.
Reply 24
I prefer short men every time
Reply 25
Original post by slade p

How tall are you really? No, I mean really?
Reply 26
Original post by kumon
How tall are you really? No, I mean really?

i'm 6'2
If it's Reece Shearsmith then yes
Original post by slade p

Can we not call them that? I'd say someone less than 6 ft who doesn't have to put people down to feel better about themselves is more of a man than you.
Reply 29
Original post by slade p
i'm 6'2

Are your parents asian, how tall are they?
Reply 30
Original post by kumon
Are your parents asian, how tall are they?

yes, there both short, why?
Reply 31
Original post by slade p
yes, there both short, why?

Yeah but how tall, just want an idea how tall I can be :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by kumon
Yeah but how tall, just want an idea how tall I can be :smile:

they are about 5'4.
Reply 33
Original post by slade p
they are about 5'4.

both 5,4? Gives me hope :smile: Did you stretch, how long you sleep, you have any stress?
I don't get why girls under 5ft6 don't like short men.

I'm 5ft7 so no, not happening.
Reply 35
as long as they're 5 ft 8 or above it's fine.
Reply 36
Original post by kumon
both 5,4? Gives me hope :smile: Did you stretch, how long you sleep, you have any stress?

yes both are about 5'4, no i did not do any stretches or anything in particular and yes i have gotten stress before, but neither of these things will make you taller lol. i may of become tall because i got some genes from my family tree going further back.
Reply 37
Original post by slade p
yes both are about 5'4, no i did not do any stretches or anything in particular and yes i have gotten stress before, but neither of these things will make you taller lol. i may of become tall because i got some genes from my family tree going further back.

My family tree has 6ft plus people as well, but its my granddads brother, how the hell does that genetic stuff work? And trust the stretching is working since i'm the tallest anyway. When did you reach the 6ft height, like how old were you?
damn manlets. when will they learn?
Reply 39
Original post by kumon
My family tree has 6ft plus people as well, but its my granddads brother, how the hell does that genetic stuff work? And trust the stretching is working since i'm the tallest anyway. When did you reach the 6ft height, like how old were you?

when i was 15 or 16. but i doubt stretching makes anyone taller, your more likely whatever height you are by it coming naturally.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending