The Student Room Group

I FINALLY have a girlfriend! Ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by noobynoo
You don't say. <-----------------(sarcasm)

BTW. Just because you may have the emotions of a 15 year old doesn't mean you should date one! That's the Michael Jackson excuse: "I'm so childlike that's why I hang around with children."

Anyway, what part of America is she from. Because the age of consent in some states is 18. Which means you would be locked up in Guantanimo bay.

I don't think its really fair to comment on his autism:s-smilie:
Original post by Rlove95
I don't think its really fair to comment on his autism:s-smilie:

I think it's a fair point. Autistic people find it hard to adjust to the adult world and so sometimes feel more comfortable with younger people. A lot of autistic people I know have very young girlfriends. Doesn't mean you should use autism as an excuse though.
I think it's a fair point. Autistic people find it hard to adjust to the adult world and so sometimes feel more comfortable with younger people. A lot of autistic people I know have very young girlfriends. Doesn't mean you should use autism as an excuse though.

Oh right, fair enough. It just came across like you were making fun of him or being slightly patronizing because of his autism.
Same age difference as a 16 year old being in love with a 10 year old...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Binary Freak
Sadly, the vast majority of the females don't actually know the difference between an acceptable and unacceptable dress sense.. A larger majority of females lack decent communication skills.

Don't consider this as an insult. It's merely an overview of the females I come across each day.

Sorry, what?

I don't make excuses. I don't really care what anyone thinks anymore. We're happy with each other that's all that really matters. if it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't. As I've said before our autism is possibly the reason why we are close.
Reply 286
How much do you pay her?
Original post by Exon
How much do you pay her?

I don't pay her anything. Paying someone to love you is really sad to hear someone doing...
Reply 288
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I don't pay her anything. Paying someone to love you is really sad to hear someone doing...

I couldn't help myself given the first page comments.

You find all sorts on this planet. Don't be too surprised.
Original post by Exon
I couldn't help myself given the first page comments.

You find all sorts on this planet. Don't be too surprised.

Those people need help, they must have issues and low confidence.
Original post by Obiejess
Same age difference as a 16 year old being in love with a 10 year old...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seems fine to me.

(not srs)
Original post by AlphaNick
TSR fell for 15 pages of thiss?? : /

I'm shocked it went this far. All becuase of one little detail.

Don't be cruel. It's mean that you have mentioned someone's flaw to justify your kicks, leave him alone. He's not in physical contact with her, so he's not doing anything wrong. He's building the foundation of his relationship on communication- it's not fair for everyone to say how it's going to turn out, just to get a few kicks out of it.

I have a friend who met her current fiancee on Facebook when she was nearly 15 and he was 18, it never escaped the borders of what is legal and now they are very happy, engaged and are planning their wedding which will take place in two years.

And yes, I am defensive about this- I have a family member who is very autistic and is afraid of people who are the same age of him but has no problem with those younger or much older than him.
What do you mean by people in real life I can tell?

We've never spoken about that. I don't think it will happen until we meet.

I mean do you not know any people in their skin and flesh? Or is everyone you know virtual? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peachykeen09
Sorry, what?

Basically, the majority of females aren't even worth dating here. Most of them have a disgusting personality and have a tendency to advertise themselves.
Reply 295
You're not my partner...

Yes I am ... :unimpressed::popout:
Original post by Moonstruck16
I mean do you not know any people in their skin and flesh? Or is everyone you know virtual? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, of course I do have friends in real life...
Original post by Jerry
Yes I am ... :unimpressed::popout:

No you're not, my partner is in the USA.
Wait, have you edited the whole of the original comment so that you're not a paedophile?
Original post by Harvey Dent
Wait, have you edited the whole of the original comment so that you're not a paedophile?

Um, I'm not a pedophile, a pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children.

Quick Reply