The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you ever approach a pretty girl who wears a hijab?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by goobypls
R.I.P grammar.

Your an absolute blimmin retard you dipstick.

I suggest more English classes for you.

It's Muslims like you who are crackjobs, seriously just become literate first and stop being so dum

Sorry to burst your bubble but I was in a hurry and I'm sure you have also done that before. Also, I do not need English classes believe me I am an A* student especially in English. I am suprised to see you have the guts to say that, because half the words you said are not even in the English dictionary. So judge yourself before you judge others!:/
Original post by KittyRe-play
Sorry to burst your bubble but I was in a hurry and I'm sure you have also done that before. Also, I do not need English classes believe me I am an A* student especially in English. I am suprised to see you have the guts to say that, because half the words you said are not even in the English dictionary. So judge yourself before you judge others!:/

Still does not change the fact you think like a crackjob, you are part of the many people who ruin the world with there views.
Still does not change the fact you think like a crackjob, you are part of the many people who ruin the world with there views.

If thinking like a crackjob means you are a good person and your doing the right thing in all possible aspects, then I'm proud to think like that. Whilst people like you are the ones who do not acknowledge nor appreciate the views that alternate people hold. If I am part of that colony then you are certainly the leader of it!
If thinking like a crackjob means you are a good person and your doing the right thing in all possible aspects, then I'm proud to think like that. Whilst people like you are the ones who do not acknowledge nor appreciate the views that alternate people hold. If I am part of that colony then you are certainly the leader of it!

Your the basically crucifying OP for no reason, for asking if Guys were interested in her looks.
As far as I'm concerned you have no reason to have a go at her for absolutely no reason.
Your the basically crucifying OP for no reason, for asking if Guys were interested in her looks.
As far as I'm concerned you have no reason to have a go at her for absolutely no reason.

I did not ask nothing and to be completely honest I do not understand what your problem is and why you are interfering with something I spoke about to someone else. I was not having a go at her I was jus telling her the truth that me and her as Muslims believe and you are certainly clueless about. So stop trying to have a meaningless argument and go do something useful!

Additionally, your sentence structure and grammar is completely unsatisfactory. It was a mission for me to understand your first sentence so please do amend your faults.
Additionally, your sentence structure and grammar is completely unsatisfactory. It was a mission for me to understand your first sentence so please do amend your faults.

Not going to bother with extremists like you, clearly a lot of Muslims don't know the true Islam these days.

Go back to following Satan himself (the Saudi family and the rest of those Arab kings)
Original post by tj_321
Can I ask why?

I guess trolls get a sense of enjoyment from seeing people freaking out/upset in reaction to their trolling. Sounds stupid, and it is, but that's basically it tbh.

There have been(and still are) a few on this forum who have made Muslims their target. See my profile messages, theres a guy called "Themanwithaplanb" or something, hes one of them.
(edited 9 years ago)
Not going to bother with extremists like you, clearly a lot of Muslims don't know the true Islam these days.

Go back to following Satan himself (the Saudi family and the rest of those Arab kings)

No it is not that Muslims do not know the true meaning of Islam, it is just that there is a significant increase in disillusioned people like you. You are clearly the one who follows Satan and you can happily continue if you want to end up in Hell side by side with your friend: The Satan! Arab leaders in the past were not incorrect. The Arab leaders now are the ones who are incorrect and they are the Wahabis who are misleading all the people, in regards with being foolish due to cravings of having the back up of the West. So before you try and speak you should do your research and not just put out generalised statements that you do not know anything about. Non-Muslims like you are initial routes of issues that are causing uprisings in the world.
(edited 9 years ago)
No it is not that Muslims do not know the true meaning of Islam, it is just that there is a significant increase in disillusioned people like you. You are clearly the one who follows Satan and you can happily continue if you want to end up in Hell side by side with your friend: The Satan! Arab leaders in the past were not incorrect. The Arab leaders now are the ones who are incorrect and they are the Wahabis who are misleading all the people, in regards with being foolish due to cravings of having the back up of the West. So before you try and speak you should do your research and not just put out generalised statements that you do not know anything about. Non-Muslims like you are initial routes of issues that are causing uprisings in the world.

But i am a sufi ?
Reply 470

Lol are you blaming non Muslims for the Arab uprisings?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you have just misinterpreted the contextual information.
But i am a sufi ?

Exactly, you have answered your own question.
Reply 473
No you have just misinterpreted the contextual information.

Pls explain

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exactly, you have answered your own question.

You just answered my overall question okay now i understand that your one of those people.

DON'T RELPY TO ME BECAUSE YOU ARE................too extreme for my liking.
Reply 475
Original post by IdeasForLife
I guess trolls get a sense of enjoyment from seeing people freaking out/upset in reaction to their trolling. Sounds stupid, and it is, but that's basically it tbh.

There have been(and still are) a few on this forum who have made Muslims their target. See my profile messages, theres a guy called "Themanwithaplanb" or something, hes one of them.

Muslim their target haha you act like we're weak. But if you ask me trolling is pointless because I dont see why someone would feel freaked out by an online message...but then again it has boggled me to why some people have actually killed themselves over trolls. HUHHHH imagine you where the cause of someones death?! Haha no im only joking :-D

What site where you trolling on??
Reply 476
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

you are not arab from what i can see, what you read on the news is does not reflect what is actually going on, a lot of western governments have a hand in the uprisings
Woah woah woah guys calm it down.
You just answered my overall question okay now i understand that your one of those people.

DON'T RELPY TO ME BECAUSE YOU ARE................too extreme for my liking.

I wonder what your overall question was may you please tell me it? One of which people? Who are you? What a weird personality! Were you testing if you liked me or something? Can you please clarify this immediately???
Ew, no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending