The Student Room Group

QUIZ: Women, are you high maintenance?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by DaveSmith99
Sounds like someone has little princess syndrome.

This. It's quite sad.
Original post by JakeBradley
-27. I now see why this doesn't apply to men.

Finally. Someone lower than me.
Original post by manchesterunited15
I got -4 :cool:

How on earth did you get 71 :rofl:

I dunno I just answered the questions! I guess because I'm very picky with stuff like food and spend a lot of time getting my hair done. :tongue:
Original post by TheBBQ
This. It's quite sad.

Why is it "sad"? Just because I like different things to you doesn't make either of us "sad".
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I dunno I just answered the questions! I guess because I'm very picky with stuff like food and spend a lot of time getting my hair done. :tongue:

I bet you have pink satin hangers in your wardrobe and an air purifier in your car :unimpressed:
Original post by manchesterunited15
I bet you have pink satin hangers in your wardrobe and an air purifier in your car :unimpressed:

A couple, most of them are wooden though :teehee:

And I don't have a car because I either walk or get someone else to pick me up.
Smh at a grown ass woman being high maintenance
Has anyone ever spent more than three hours having a hair appointment? I would have thought even a hair appointment on the morning of a wedding would take less time than that!

Mind you, perhaps I'm not in a good position to know, seeing as I got married in my normal clothes at the register office. :scrooge:
Original post by Blue_Mason
Smh at a grown ass woman being high maintenance

"Smh" at a man coming onto a thread intended for lighthearted fun and trying to start an argument
-26? Most of those options are just stereotypes, or extremes of people surely?
2 :P
Reply 51
69 :sexface:
Jesus Christ.

This is embarrassing :colonhash:

I'm higher than the first bloody band and I'm a guy. Although the air purifier in my room wasn't bought by me...
Me: -18
My girlfriend: 49

Reading the thread my suspicions are confirmed: she really does live on a different planet from normal girls
Original post by Octopus_Garden
Has anyone ever spent more than three hours having a hair appointment? I would have thought even a hair appointment on the morning of a wedding would take less time than that!

Mind you, perhaps I'm not in a good position to know, seeing as I got married in my normal clothes at the register office. :scrooge:

Yeah, mine can take over 5. The one I had that took almost 6 was when I took my hair from blue black to copper, because I had to have several cleanses.

But normally, I have a full head of foils, which takes an hour and a half, then a root tint, then a wash with a treatment, then a cut, then a blow dry, and a set, which can take about 4 and a half. My mum's takes 3. I thought this was normal :dontknow:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Jesus Christ.

This is embarrassing :colonhash:

I'm higher than the first bloody band and I'm a guy. Although the air purifier in my room wasn't bought by me...

What did you get?
Original post by scrotgrot
Me: -18
My girlfriend: 49

Reading the thread my suspicions are confirmed: she really does live on a different planet from normal girls

What's she like? I'm curious as she's the only one close to me so far :lol:
What did you get?

What's she like? I'm curious as she's the only one close to me so far :lol:

Edit: Oh wait, still bad but 30
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
*cough* 7 x 5 *cough*

The only one on this thread close to me and I'm still more than double you.
Yeah, mine can take over 5. The one I had that took almost 6 was when I took my hair from blue black to copper, because I had to have several cleanses.

But normally, I have a full head of foils, which takes an hour and a half, then a root tint, then a wash with a treatment, then a cut, then a blow dry, and a set, which can take about 4 and a half. My mum's takes 3. I thought this was normal :dontknow:

How do you endure over four hours of hairdressing boredom?

I don't personally know anyone who has more done than hair-dying every 6-8 weeks, at about an hour's worth of time.

Quick Reply

Latest