The Student Room Group

Had sex with a random guy... i'm normally high maintenance.

I have very high standards... USUALLY.
I talk to quite a few boys but most of them aren't people i'd consider a relationship with due to their attitudes. I still enjoy talking to them and flirt etc. I've been called high maintenance quite a few times, i'm inclined not to meet up for dates and sporadically reply. I stop talking to people who i feel have insulted me. Bitch is one word that really instigates this. Howeveeer, i met this guy after he stopped me on the street, he wasn't really nice and i had to work to keep the convo going. I'm quite young so most people my age don't have much experience however he's 6 years older and seemed to have more. Long story short we met up first time i refused to have sex with him and it ended in a blow job. Second time we had sex. Now he won't answer my calls/texts and hasn't spoken to me for like a day? I didn't actually want a relationship, he's too old. I just kinda wanted to have sex with him but now that i have i feel really really used and cheap and easy? What should i do because i really don't feel like constantly ringing him but i want to at least talk it over so i don't feel so easy...
I'm sexually inexperienced he's the second person i've ever slept with so please don't call me slut/hoe/slag
Why would he just cut me off like that, i would have assumed he'd at least want to have regular sex, he called me a couple hours after we had sex quite a few times and we talked for a bit, i said i'd call him back because i had to go and do something but when i did he didn't pick up...
To be fair it's only been a day but yeah....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
keep up the good work
Original post by Anonymous
I talk to quite a few boys but most of them aren't people i'd consider a relationship with due to their attitudes. I still enjoy talking to them and flirt etc. I've been called high maintenance quite a few times, i'm inclined not to meet up for dates and sporadically reply. I stop talking to people who i feel have insulted me. Bitch is one word that really instigates this. Howeveeer, i met this guy after he stopped me on the street, he wasn't really nice and i had to work to keep the convo going. I'm quite young so most people my age don't have much experience however he's 6 years older and seemed to have more. Long story short we met up first time i refused to have sex with him and it ended in a blow job. Second time we had sex. Now he won't answer my calls/texts and hasn't spoken to me for like a day? I didn't actually want a relationship, he's too old. I just kinda wanted to have sex with him but now that i have i feel really really used and cheap and easy? What should i do because i really don't feel like constantly ringing him but i want to at least talk it over so i don't feel so easy...
I'm sexually inexperienced he's the second person i've ever slept with so please don't call me slut/hoe/slag
Why would he just cut me off like that, i would have assumed he'd at least want to have regular sex, he called me a couple hours after we had sex quite a few times and we talked for a bit, i said i'd call him back because i had to go and do something but when i did he didn't pick up...

/thread
Reply 3
Lol sounds like you're getting what you deserve for standing people up etc
Reply 4
Original post by Reece Sure
/thread

What does this mean...

Original post by aka r
keep up the good work

Doesn't feel like good work
It means the thread is over, I think you you re read your post you'll realise that you have some long winded explanation of this dramatic situation and then conclude that it all happened over the course of a single day
Reply 6
It means the thread is over, I think you you re read your post you'll realise that you have some long winded explanation of this dramatic situation and then conclude that it all happened over the course of a single day

It happened over the course of about 6 days actually with today being day 6. Blow job being day 1, sex being day 3 and the last time we talked properly being day 4. Day 5 i got like 2 replies in the morning and day 6 nothing.
It happened over the course of about 6 days actually with today being day 6. Blow job being day 1, sex being day 3 and the last time we talked properly being day 4. Day 5 i got like 2 replies in the morning and day 6 nothing.

Was there any killer lines he dropped in particular that worked magic on you? "Did you fall from heaven" etc?
Has sex with stranger... Then complains about being used.

:rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)
It's only been a day stop being a queen.

/thread

After I read that line I regretted spending 2 minutes reading her life story.
Was there any killer lines he dropped in particular that worked magic on you? "Did you fall from heaven" etc?

No... i think i was just a bit bored and wanted a change in life... i actually arranged to meet up with him previously but on the day i completely ignored him... he then contacted me after before i agreed. Looking back i should have just kept ignoring but circumstances made it so i was feeling a bit lonely :frown:
Original post by Marky Mark
It's only been a day stop being a queen.

After I read that line I regretted spending 2 minutes reading her life story.

We have the same mind.

OP, literally he's probably just stressed to **** and/or busy
Oh yeah i forgot to mention i'm 90% sure he's a drug dealer... after we had sex he answered a call talking about business and to 'pick up'. He has no job but has money and he goes out wearing a tracksuit with jeans ontop sometimes... i asked him why, he said for extra pockets... i said pockets for what and he said money most times.
LOL even i'm laughing at the situation now this all sounds incredibly stupid typed out
Original post by Marky Mark
:troll:

The funny thing is i'm not trolling i really wish i was. But yeah hilarious situation i've got myself in, i just wish it wasn't me so i could laugh
Call him tomorrow? If he doesn't pick up just send him a text telling him you rang and let him know you wanna talk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sufferin succotash
Call him tomorrow? If he doesn't pick up just send him a text telling him you rang and let him know you wanna talk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, the only actual advice i've got so far. I'll try that, my usual response to a late reply is 'kk' or 'casually airing' or 'forever getting late replies' soooo maybe i'll try that approach thanks

There I was thinking this was impossible lol , what did he say to catch your attention ?
This is called karma OP. You got what you deserved lmao.
Original post by blueskyblue
There I was thinking this was impossible lol , what did he say to catch your attention ?

I meant like after when I got home and talked to him, on the street he was lovely and gave me a long speech about how he knew I was busy etc but really wanted my number
Moral of the story is don't have one night stands if you are too emotional.

I have this with some of my friends. I really wish girls would stop thinking they want one night sex then get upset the next day. Too many times I've had the same girls come crying to me telling me to never let them do it again and telling me they wish they had my attitude. (I'm known to be a man when it comes to ONSs, often warn the guys in advance I want them gone asap.)

I'm sorry you feel this way but you do need to let it go. Don't ring him, he won't want to talk it over even if you did manage to get old of him. His awkward casual attitude would make you more upset. Just conclude that your lesson is learned, I think, and leave it at that.

You had sex, think positive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending