The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you ever approach a pretty girl who wears a hijab?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by KittyRe-play
Additionally, your sentence structure and grammar is completely unsatisfactory. It was a mission for me to understand your first sentence so please do amend your faults.

You've no right to judge anyone. I am Muslim and I dont know if you are but seriously stop.
Original post by imaginewizard
Woah woah woah guys calm it down.

Sorry not going to happen until this weird person unveils his mysterious intentions.
I wonder what your overall question was may you please tell me it? One of which people? Who are you? What a weird personality! Were you testing if you liked me or something? Can you please clarify this immediately???

I'm counting how many people are on the Sufis are evil bandwagon.

Apparently since were more philosophical and moderate we are regarded as evil. WOW
Reply 483
Original post by goobypls
Still does not change the fact you think like a crackjob, you are part of the many people who ruin the world with there views.

Ellow, ignore Kitty or what ever their name is. If she/he says shes Muslim trust me being judgemental, and not to mention arrogant isnt what Islam is about, and this is coming from me, a Muslim :smile: They're probably a troll...dont waste your energy any future on them.

But I dont agree with some of your views...so dont think im sticking up for you im just trying to diffuse an argument. You see I'm Muslim and your comments are horrible. I am not on your side here take note
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tj_321
You've no right to judge anyone. I am Muslim and I dont know if you are but seriously stop.

First of all you need to understand the meaning of JUDGE. I am not judging anyone. Also, I am a Muslim as well and who are you to prevent me from putting my views and opinions out. You should stop butting in!
Original post by tj_321
Muslim their target haha you act like we're weak. But if you ask me trolling is pointless because I dont see why someone would feel freaked out by an online message...but then again it has boggled me to why some people have actually killed themselves over trolls. HUHHHH imagine you where the cause of someones death?! Haha no im only joking :-D

What site where you trolling on??

Don't have to be weak lol. Trolls just want a reaction, a angry Muslim will make their day :h: It is pointless when you look at it maturely I guess lol, although it can be fun. Some trolls can be really nasty, I could understand why someone would be really upset. Lol, me cause someones death? I don't take my trolling that far :biggrin:

I've trolled on facebook, youtube, runescape(online game)... Some names off the top of my head :tongue:
I'm glad the vast majority of non-Muslims are saying 'no' in that they won't consider approaching a hijabi girl even despite my future wife is the most beautiful girl in the world. I want her to be only mine. I don't want other men looking and smiling at my beautiful wife.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tj_321
Ellow, ignore Kitty or what ever their name is. If she/he says shes Muslim trust me being judgemental, and not to mention arrogant isnt what Islam is about, and this is coming from me, a Muslim :smile: They're probably a troll...dont waste your energy any future on them.

You may be a troll wateva or whoever you are. Huh so you think you're being a good Muslim by backing up a lunatic and trust me by the looks of it you do not know what islam is yourself. IT IS A WAY OF LIFE AND NOT JUST A WORD THAT YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO THOWB HERE AND THERE. I don't want to waste my energy and tine speaking to thick skulled people like you so Bye and May Allah (Subhanawataala ) guide your corrupt souls to the path of righteousness. Ameen
Reply 488
Original post by goobypls
Not going to bother with extremists like you, clearly a lot of Muslims don't know the true Islam these days.

Go back to following Satan himself (the Saudi family and the rest of those Arab kings)

wow wow dont generalise and say "a lot of Muslims" trust me we are not all like that you cannot base one individual on everyone that would be like me seeing I don't know a white person swearing and saying "white people these days" I just wouldnt do that because it would be senseless and its not my place to judge And plus if this girl/guy is being judgmental and stuff like I said on my previous post then you cannot call her a Muslim if she is going against Islam :smile:
Reply 489
First of all you need to understand the meaning of JUDGE. I am not judging anyone. Also, I am a Muslim as well and who are you to prevent me from putting my views and opinions out. You should stop butting in!

But your not being very Islamic...and you're giving a bad image of Islam. Ok and saying basically your better than him" isnt judgmental? The fact that your picking out flaws in people isn't arrogant? If you're giving a bad name to Islam guess what IT IS MY BUSINESS.

A little note to everyone: This is not the behavior of a Muslim just please think she/he is a troll.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 490
Original post by IdeasForLife
Don't have to be weak lol. Trolls just want a reaction, a angry Muslim will make their day :h: It is pointless when you look at it maturely I guess lol, although it can be fun. Some trolls can be really nasty, I could understand why someone would be really upset. Lol, me cause someones death? I don't take my trolling that far :biggrin:

I've trolled on facebook, youtube, runescape(online game)... Some names off the top of my head :tongue:

Glad you stopped. This is off topic but is Runescape good Iv been told it's amazing?
Reply 491
You may be a troll wateva or whoever you are. Huh so you think you're being a good Muslim by backing up a lunatic and trust me by the looks of it you do not know what islam is yourself. IT IS A WAY OF LIFE AND NOT JUST A WORD THAT YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO THOWB HERE AND THERE. I don't want to waste my energy and tine speaking to thick skulled people like you so Bye and May Allah (Subhanawataala ) guide your corrupt souls to the path of righteousness. Ameen

I am waiting for his response, and excuse me HOW DARE you think just because me and you are Muslim I automatically back you up. Guess what just because we are a part of a perfect religion but we are not perfect people despite how hard we try (well some.) HOW DARE you justify what you're saying in God's name. Lets take the example of the Prophet when he got opposition like this guy, did he react in such a manner you did. Corrupt soul? Well last time I checked I wasnt the one judging people, being rude, arguing back and being arrogant. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE. I think your a troll because I am sorry ISLAM IS NOT ABOUT THAT! Since when the Qur'an say do all the things you did?

HOW ARE YOU BEING ISLAMIC. What you are trying to achieve may be justified but the way you are doing it is not justified. DO YOU AGREE ARGUING, BEING RUDE AND ALL ABOVE IS JUSTIFIED.

Just answer me that.

Do you even know what righteousness means?!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tj_321
Glad you stopped. This is off topic but is Runescape good Iv been told it's amazing?

Runescape was good. I don't think its good anymore. I dislike the new combat system(they updated the older better one >.< ), the old one was far more awesome!

The runescape gaming community is quite bad now, too many scammers and lurers. I had quite a lot of good friends on there, all but a few have quit, added them on facebook so I have no reason to ever log on again :smile: I gave my main account away to someone else, still have a few more spare accounts lying about lol
Reply 493
Original post by tj_321
But your not being very Islamic...and you're giving a bad image of Islam. Ok and saying "astrafillah" isnt judgmental? The fact that your picking out flaws in people isn't arrogant? If you're giving a bad name to Islam guess what IT IS MY BUSINESS.

A little note to everyone: This is not the behavior of a Muslim just please think she/he is a troll.

saying "astagfirullah" isnt judging lol XD translation "seeking forgiveness from god"
Reply 494
Original post by IdeasForLife
Runescape was good. I don't think its good anymore. I dislike the new combat system(they updated the older better one >.< ), the old one was far more awesome!

The runescape gaming community is quite bad now, too many scammers and lurers. I had quite a lot of good friends on there, all but a few have quit, added them on facebook so I have no reason to ever log on again :smile: I gave my main account away to someone else, still have a few more spare accounts lying about lol

Social gaming sites have gone down hill. Its all about making money for them now, I was a part of a social gaming site called Stardoll (a VERY girly dressup site lol) but it was kinda cool as it appealed to older teenagers to. Now they made SO many changes all in the effort to generate more money.And you would be surprised on how many young girls scam for animated items lol. Might try runescape just for a change, but I made an acc about 3 months ago and I think it's due to inexperience but omd did I not know what to do...way to complicated after 5 mins I was off haha :biggrin:
dont fancy converting to islam tbh
Reply 496
Original post by aka r
saying "astagfirullah" isnt judging lol XD translation "seeking forgiveness from god"

Look at the phrase she said after it, tell me do you think she is being very Islamic? Is this the sort of person you would think is a Muslim?
Reply 497
And she will say no.
Original post by tj_321
Social gaming sites have gone down hill. Its all about making money for them now, I was a part of a social gaming site called Stardoll (a VERY girly dressup site lol) but it was kinda cool as it appealed to older teenagers to. Now they made SO many changes all in the effort to generate more money.And you would be surprised on how many young girls scam for animated items lol. Might try runescape just for a change, but I made an acc about 3 months ago and I think it's due to inexperience but omd did I not know what to do...way to complicated after 5 mins I was off haha :biggrin:

Jagex(company behind runescape) have made so many updates purely to make more money lol. Its just desperateness, still, I guess they are companies and thats what companies should do lol.

Lool, my friend pretends to be a girl on runescape to make money :rofl: Its too funny
You should try old school runescape, normally you have to buy mems for it but its free for 2 weeks lol. Its much simpler then EOC(evolution of combat) runescape.

Original post by Roger1
And she will say no.

Never know, she may fall for your charms :wink:
Just gto ask for dat hand!
Reply 499
Original post by tj_321
Look at the phrase she said after it, tell me do you think she is being very Islamic? Is this the sort of person you would think is a Muslim?

it doesn't matter, if she is or is not, you are being just as bad by treating her in the same way, sorry if i come across like this i think it's best if you can be a bit more calm in your response, it's ramadan we should be helping each other :biggrin: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest