The Student Room Group

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by jayman
Lool

Pa pukhto na puyigee, ow la wai che pukhto ai jabba da

Thata pukhto sanga darzee? You second sirif ma or biryani tha rathla or os har sok waylee shee. Tsr banay nan sa shawee dee?
Original post by Ahsim
Thata pukhto sanga darzee? You second sirif ma or biryani tha rathla or os har sok waylee shee. Tsr banay nan sa shawee dee?

Me thinks it's one pashtun with like 10 accounts ahah...us dthora dayr dee, zama dei maanay yaqeen nishtay :frown:
Do you have non-brown eyes?
Reply 63
Original post by Ahsim

Pakhair , pukhtun yam kana. Dair mudha ushwa che pa Tsr naim raghalai. Dasi khkari che dair pukhtana dalta nan saba diya lol

We need a society or something
Original post by Kabulkid
In year 12 I did:
Maths (AS and A2) - A*
Further Maths (AS) - a
Physics (AS) - a
History (AS) - b

for A2 I only did Physics and Further Maths, dropped History

Exactly the same as what I'll be studying, with the addition of Government and Politics
Reply 65
Hai der, OP. Good to c u.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by jayman
Pakhair , pukhtun yam kana. Dair mudha ushwa che pa Tsr naim raghalai. Dasi khkari che dair pukhtana dalta nan saba diya lol

We need a society or something

Lool yeah I see the neg lmao, confirms your an old member.

Ow mala pata da, za khpala banned yama likin bya am za tsr banay razama haha, ma chey dey makhkay thread jor karay ow dey pukhtano dapara, likin sirif dwa khalak oo warbanay. Thaso charta na yay Afghanistan kay?

And yeah we should make a soc, need to get the thread back to life too haha.
Reply 67
Original post by Ahsim
Lool yeah I see the neg lmao, confirms your an old member.

Ow mala pata da, za khpala banned yama likin bya am za tsr banay razama haha, ma chey dey makhkay thread jor karay ow dey pukhtano dapara, likin sirif dwa khalak oo warbanay. Thaso charta na yay Afghanistan kay?

And yeah we should make a soc, need to get the thread back to life too haha.

lool, Za da Pekhawar na yam, wbu?

True! once the soc gets up and running more of them should come out of the woodworks and join lol
Reply 68
Original post by Biryani007
Me thinks it's one pashtun with like 10 accounts ahah...us dthora dayr dee, zama dei maanay yaqeen nishtay :frown:

Lol your accent :lol: and I hope not, wallah got so excited talking in pashto to people on tsr lmao, sooo rare. Theres like none in scotland :frown:

Ow za poyaygama chey ta sa way, dhumra rare dey chey za khpala hiryana shoma :lol:

Btw mate clear your inbox , i had to save the pm i was trying to send you yesterday :colonhash:
[QUOTE=Kabulkid;48604992]London is an amazing place, it all depends on the person. If you're someone thats wants to go a different path you eventually will. I know a lot of sisters that live in london away from their parents in halls as they originally lived outside of london. I also know a lot of people that went away from the deen with the freedom they got, once again it all depends on you and what type of friends you make.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mm depends what you mean by amazing.
Reply 70
Original post by jayman
lool, Za da Pekhawar na yam, wbu?

True! once the soc gets up and running more of them should come out of the woodworks and join lol

Loool za um da pekhawar na yam. Mor me da kakasayb da (iraqi ancestry) or baba mey da waziristan na day (dodgy I know lool) , pekhawar key charta?

And yeah man hopefully there are tons in hiding. I Cant manage to find thr thread though :/, do you want to start the soc? WAit, how do you even start a soc lool?
Original post by Ahsim
Lol your accent :lol: and I hope not, wallah got so excited talking in pashto to people on tsr lmao, sooo rare. Theres like none in scotland :frown:

Ow za poyaygama chey ta sa way, dhumra rare dey chey za khpala hiryana shoma :lol:

Btw mate clear your inbox , i had to save the pm i was trying to send you yesterday :colonhash:

Lmaooooo your accent makes me laugh.. Do you say 'manda' for when you want to say run and 'bara' to say up? :lol:
Lmao I've deleted some messages :biggrin:
Reply 72
Original post by serebro
What is your mother tongue?

What's Afghan cuisine like?

Pashto but my lack of Pashto has been made evident on this thread lol.

It's really nice actually, try it out sometime!

Original post by Kash24411
What language you speak?

Pashto... not a lot though.

Original post by samu rai 123
How similar is Pashto and Urdu?

I don't speak Urdu.. but I've heard its not that similar.

Original post by the bear
Do you wear one of those hats that looks like a pie ? :holmes:

Nop.
Reply 73
Original post by narcotica
Do you have non-brown eyes?

Nop, I have brown eyes.

Original post by Reece Sure
Exactly the same as what I'll be studying, with the addition of Government and Politics

Ooo, good luck, for Maths/FM its ALL about past papers, make sure you bang them out!
Original post by Ggmu!
Hai der, OP. Good to c u.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good day.

Original post by Hachik0
Mm depends what you mean by amazing.

There probably aren't 10 better cities in the world.
Reply 74
Pashto, my mum speaks Dari but I never learnt it..

I still dont know much dari.. my dad speaks both dari and pashto. I want to learn though
Reply 75
Original post by fishi
I still dont know much dari.. my dad speaks both dari and pashto. I want to learn though

Oh cool, my parents came here at a very young age so they would normally speak English in the house but they tried to keep a bit of Afghan culture in me by making the effort to speak Pashto at home on the rare occasion. You in London also?
Reply 76
Oh cool, my parents came here at a very young age so they would normally speak English in the house but they tried to keep a bit of Afghan culture in me by making the effort to speak Pashto at home on the rare occasion. You in London also?

No i am actually in the middle east.. my mum was a white chick and my dad an afghani/pakistani.. so mostly i speak english and urdu. Other than that i speak a bit of dari with my grandmother and a tad bit of sindhi with my grandfather..
Reply 77
A quick intro..
I am 22.
Name is Durfishan.
Live in the middle east.
Born in florida.
And ummm..
Done with college.
Studying graphic designing atm.
Reply 78
Original post by fishi
No i am actually in the middle east.. my mum was a white chick and my dad an afghani/pakistani.. so mostly i speak english and urdu. Other than that i speak a bit of dari with my grandmother and a tad bit of sindhi with my grandfather..

By white chick you mean like Syrian/Palestinian or like English lol? What country do you reside in?
Reply 79
By white chick you mean like Syrian/Palestinian or like English lol? What country do you reside in?

Umm she was from florida.. irish hispanic.. :tongue:
I live in sharjah

Quick Reply

Latest