The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you ever approach a pretty girl who wears a hijab?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by IdeasForLife
Jagex(company behind runescape) have made so many updates purely to make more money lol. Its just desperateness, still, I guess they are companies and thats what companies should do lol.

Lool, my friend pretends to be a girl on runescape to make money :rofl: Its too funny
You should try old school runescape, normally you have to buy mems for it but its free for 2 weeks lol. Its much simpler then EOC(evolution of combat) runescape.

Just gto ask for dat hand!

old school is pretty good :biggrin:
Original post by aka r
old school is pretty good :biggrin:

I would play but no way am I starting an account from scratch again. Already done it once, never again lol.
Reply 502
Original post by aka r
it doesn't matter, if she is or is not, you are being just as bad by treating her in the same way, sorry if i come across like this i think it's best if you can be a bit more calm in your response, it's ramadan we should be helping each other :biggrin: :biggrin:

What do you mean treating her in the same way? Its because of Ramadan I am saying to her to stop her argument and correcting her. We need people to tell us this other wise we will always do wrong. I am trying to make her see sense. Oh and by the way if you think I agree with the other guy he is anti-Islam so of course I dont and I made that clear to him, but if I didnt say something the people will think this is what Islam is about. Do you want people to think Islam is a vile religion because thats what she/he is portraying. And you know what I think you should see forgiveness if your actually stopping me from stopping an argument...
Reply 503

Never know, she may fall for your charms :wink:
Just gto ask for dat hand!

I won't just ask for her hand.
Reply 504
Original post by tj_321
What do you mean treating her in the same way? Its because of Ramadan I am saying to her to stop her argument and correcting her. We need people to tell us this other wise we will always do wrong. I am trying to make her see sense. Oh and by the way if you think I agree with the other guy he is anti-Islam so of course I dont and I made that clear to him, but if I didnt say something the people will think this is what Islam is about. Do you want people to think Islam is a vile religion because thats what she/he is portraying. And you know what I think you should see forgiveness if your actually stopping me from stopping an argument...

you are not stopping an argument though you are creating one, you see hurting the feeling of a fellow muslim is a big sin specially in ramadan, i am sure she knows too but you should not be so harsh there are better ways of explaining :biggrin:
Reply 505
I would play but no way am I starting an account from scratch again. Already done it once, never again lol.

Lol, have you ever played Watchdogs on ps4? Such a cool game, probably comes in my top 5 games and I have played LOADS of games.
Reply 506

haha it didnt take me long i just pk love it :biggrin: got good enuf stats to kill people, really good game if you just want to kill time :biggrin:
Reply 507
Original post by aka r
you are not stopping an argument though you are creating one, you see hurting the feeling of a fellow muslim is a big sin specially in ramadan, i am sure she knows too but you should not be so harsh there are better ways of explaining :biggrin:

I dont understanding how I am hurting her feelings, Iv said nothing wrong I am commenting on her flaws Iv said nothing wrong to her at all. I am not starting an argument at all!
Reply 508
Original post by tj_321
I dont understanding how I am hurting her feelings, Iv said nothing wrong I am commenting on her flaws Iv said nothing wrong to her at all. I am not starting an argument at all!

haha you called her a troll that may have hurt her feelings :P hey just leave it okay, it's nearly iftar time!! :biggrin:
Original post by Roger1

Yh I suppose you want more then a hand lol. Make sure she makes roti too :rofl:

Original post by tj_321
Lol, have you ever played Watchdogs on ps4? Such a cool game, probably comes in my top 5 games and I have played LOADS of games.

I haven't. I haven't console gamed in years :frown: I doubt I'll it properly till after I'm done uni. I'm mostly a PC gamer, just download whatever I want to play for free lol :tongue:

Have you ever played Canis Canem Edit (Bully) ?

Original post by aka r
haha it didnt take me long i just pk love it :biggrin: got good enuf stats to kill people, really good game if you just want to kill time :biggrin:

I just don't have the time for that sort of training anymore lol. I used to find it fun before too, but now I don't lol.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Roger1

Woah there! :lol:
Reply 511
Original post by aka r
haha you called her a troll that may have hurt her feelings :P hey just leave it okay, it's nearly iftar time!! :biggrin:

But you got my intentions all wrong I was honestly trying to stop the argument and make her realise the error of her ways. No offense but its called being cruel to be kind so calling her a troll is me making a point. And wait do you think what she is doing is right? and the other guy messaged me and told me he was a Muslim so we should look at both sides! But have a great iftar hope your fast went well and
Reply 512
Original post by tj_321
But you got my intentions all wrong I was honestly trying to stop the argument and make her realise the error of her ways. No offense but its called being cruel to be kind so calling her a troll is me making a point. And wait do you think what she is doing is right? and the other guy messaged me and told me he was a Muslim so we should look at both sides! But have a great iftar hope your fast went well and

lol just leave it, i am sure your intentions were clean it's just the way you portrayed youself could have been better anyway i am no better i don't want to end up doing the same to you :s enjoy you're iftar
Reply 513
Yh I suppose you want more then a hand lol. Make sure she makes roti too :rofl:

I haven't. I haven't console gamed in years :frown: I doubt I'll it properly till after I'm done uni. I'm mostly a PC gamer, just download whatever I want to play for free lol :tongue:

Have you ever played Canis Canem Edit (Bully) ?

I just don't have the time for that sort of training anymore lol. I used to find it fun before too, but now I don't lol.

I've never really found PC games enjoyable (if you know any good ones tell me as it would save me loads of money haha.) And know I havnt played Canis Canem, looked at its imaged on Google looks very old.
Reply 514
Original post by aka r
lol just leave it, i am sure your intentions were clean it's just the way you portrayed youself could have been better anyway i am no better i don't want to end up doing the same to you :s enjoy you're iftar

I love how you're telling the wrong person that.
Reply 515
Original post by Biryani007
Woah there! :lol:

Do you get what I mean?
Original post by tj_321
I've never really found PC games enjoyable (if you know any good ones tell me as it would save me loads of money haha.) And know I havnt played Canis Canem, looked at its imaged on Google looks very old.

I download the Assassin's Creed games mostly :tongue: I'm also a bit of geek at times, so download games like Total War Rome 2 too.
I think I must've saved myself over £400 lol.

Canis Canem Edit is basically like GTA - but set in school :biggrin: Its such an epic game, you put people's heads down toilets, give wedgies, fight school gangs, go to lessons(which you gto pass!) etc... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqkynwFs9Hs
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Roger1
Do you get what I mean?

Tbh I got a naughty meaning out of that lol. I was like ehh? Since when is Rog like this lol
Reply 518
I download the Assassin's Creed games mostly :tongue: I'm also a bit of geek at times, so download games like Total War Rome 2 too.
I think I must've saved myself over £400 lol.

Canis Canem Edit is basically like GTA - but set in school :biggrin: Its such an epic game, you put people's heads down toilets, give wedgies, fight school gangs, go to lessons(which you gto pass!) etc... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqkynwFs9Hs

I've spent loads on games, I''ve wanted to shift most of my old ones on Ebay but old games dont sell for more than five quid. So I thought no point because im the sort of person who wants to go back to their games. Is Canis Canem a PC games?
Reply 519
Tbh I got a naughty meaning out of that lol. I was like ehh? Since when is Rog like this lol

I wasn't being naughty.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending