Dumped by a bangladeshi guy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Feelgood123
Im too old for you dear.

how old are you, 23?

20 my darling.
Original post by aka r
haha you would be suprised my friend add me on facebook ill show you some pretty kaur kuri's who just love some pakistani loving :wink: :wink: think they are not into the whole growing your hair to your ankles XD

Can you please stop bringing sikhs into this.

if a muslim cant see another muslim as a human being what hope have we got.
Reply 42
Can you please stop bringing sikhs into this.

if a muslim cant see another muslim as a human being what hope have we got.

i'm not that sikh guy is taking the piss outa pakistanis lol even though the truth is far from what he says
Original post by Roger1
20 my darling.

your still a baby.

God i feel old. I think i must be the oldest on this forum.
Original post by aka r
i'm not that sikh guy is taking the piss outa pakistanis lol even though the truth is far from what he says

No need to stoop to his level.
Reply 45
No need to stoop to his level.

i didn't stoop i just want him to add me on facebook so he can see the truth :s-smilie:
Original post by aka r
haha you would be suprised my friend add me on facebook ill show you some pretty kaur kuri's who just love some pakistani loving :wink: :wink: think they are not into the whole growing your hair to your ankles XD

lol you and your fantasiful ideas eh, no wonder OP goes for bengalis over pakistani boys :wink:
Reply 47
your still a baby.

The whole time you were together with this guy, did you get funky with him?
Reply 48
Original post by Meenglishnogood
lol you and your fantasiful ideas eh, no wonder OP goes for bengalis over pakistani boys :wink:

lol that's one dumb girl who probably never even seen a pakistani guy
your still a baby.

OP dont give up - http://uk.singlemuslim.com/

but in all seriousness, i would suggest you marry rich white.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by aka r
lol that's one dumb girl who probably never even seen a pakistani guy

she may have done, but he was too 'inadequate' im sure you know the feeling. and why do you keep calling me 'that sikh guy'? :confused:
(edited 9 years ago)
he seems like a coward he should stand up for himself and choose you instead of doing what his parents want. i get where he's coming from im asian too and i know how marrying outside your community can get you in trouble even though its really bigoted. dont waste time with him if he cant be honest
No offense, but he is pathetic. After 6 years he dumped you because of his parents? Spineless.

I might be ignorant here, but I thought Pakistani and Bengali culture was pretty similar anyway? Both Muslim etc...

Sounds like his parents are just racists, and he is weak. You are better off without him.
your hutki was probably not up to scratch
Reply 54
OP dont give up - http://uk.singlemuslim.com/

but in all seriousness, i would suggest you marry rich white.

us pakistanis are probably the rischest there are driving the big cars owning businesses and many houses, this girl has just lost it but anyhoo whatever floats her boat, if she like small dark fish munching guys then fair enough XD
Ok long story short, im pakistani girl that wanted to marry a bengali guy.

I was due to get married to a bengali guy, who was very confident that his parents would approve of the marriage, however it turns out they don't.
The whole time 6 years, we've been seeing each other, he was very distant from his family, and his parents treated him quite bad, anyways i stood by him through thick and thin.

I was hoping he would stand up for me, but it seems like he has changed, and would rather his parents fix his marriage rather than the hassle in the long term.

I don't understand why when pakistani guys get married to bengali girls things are fine, plus both parties stick up for each other- correct me if im wrong, but i have seen a few cases.

What i'm trying to say is, are bengali guys that weak they can't stand up for themselves.

P.s we bought a house, so even without his parent approval we could have done our own thing.

I feel he will come begging after he realises, but it will be tool late by then.

Has this happened to anyone else? Its been a month and still not heard from him. Cannot believe someone can dump you just like that. Anyway lesson learnt the hard way.

shame OP, but are you a muslim? not sounding bad or anything but some people dont like the idea of marrying into islamic families for various reasons.
Reply 56
she may have done, but he was too 'inadequate' im sure you know the feeling. and why do you keep calling me 'that sikh guy'? :confused:

lol okay it's all talk on here, anyway it's a very small amount of pakistani girls that ever get with a guy whos not pakistani :biggrin:

To be fair i didnt really have a choice. I was young, naive and stupid back then.

He forced me into this relationship. Stood outside my house all the time, wouldnt leave me alone till i said yes.

I wasnt serious about it to begin with, but love grew.

if i could go back wouldnt look back twice.

Also, he tried to kill himself a couple of times, and guilt got to me so i stayed. He was always a weak person, taking the easy way out, even back then.
Lol he wasnt my cousin, nope.

keeps calling, but thats it.

Im going to sell the house and start a fresh. I dont want any connections.

this happened to me and i shared it on here, so it is a lesson to other pakistani girls, think carefully, its gonna be either you or the family.
He chose family, but now is regretting it. Said he cant stop thinking, and i cant eat blah blah.

Well its too late.

everyone always commented what am i doing with him?! But i saw his personality i didnt see someone that was ugly.

now he is ugly inside and out.

People dont get me wrong, i loved this guy, but he has hurt me the worst way possible, but i cant take him back.

I'm sorry he treated you this way, but I'd like to thank you for being an example to girls in a similar position - even though I'm British my family are somewhat odd, the kind of people who make it difficult to be your own person...
Original post by Roger1
The whole time you were together with this guy, did you get funky with him?

No. That was one of my conditions. No physical relationship, it was tough. Im glad we didnt. Otherwise i would be with him right now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending