The Student Room Group

Sick of summer already. Winter needs to hurry up! Anyone else feel this way?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
Its just too hot and mehhhh. I miss winter where it was nice and chilly and i'd make hot chocolate and read with the heater on :frown:

I sound like a right grouch but i'm just not a summer person

Yes!
I mean I love the hot weather but it's great for a week, then it just gets too hot to sleep and sweaty all the time ergh and shaving non stop. I just want oversized clothes and hot cuppas man.
Reply 41
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Vitamin D.

Unless summer means we get bombarded by oranges falling from the sky.

ahaha my bad xD
I was also discussing sugar with my friends and said NaCl instead of glucose.
today is not my day
Reply 42
Original post by Dalek1099
Are you being serious?, with the recent trend with winters they aren't cold anymore just about the ideal temperature with summers far too warm at least thats what I feel humidity probably plays a big role as well as temperature.

Whaaaat?
Last winter was freezing imo
I had to wear a jacket a lot and I slept 2 blankets up to like April.
And if you think British summers are warm then go to Spain or somewhere where it can get to 40C not max at 30.
And UK is not humid at all compared to other warm countries.
Original post by Sophsha
Yes!
I mean I love the hot weather but it's great for a week, then it just gets too hot to sleep and sweaty all the time ergh and shaving non stop. I just want oversized clothes and hot cuppas man.

Ahhhh ya feeel meee :frown:
Original post by gaslight182
I agree. I hate the sun, hate it when it's hot, getting sweaty etc.

Much prefer the cold if I'm honest, and I find the rain peaceful...

Exact same as me
Original post by ETRC
Whaaaat?
Last winter was freezing imo
I had to wear a jacket a lot and I slept 2 blankets up to like April.
And if you think British summers are warm then go to Spain or somewhere where it can get to 40C not max at 30.
And UK is not humid at all compared to other warm countries.

I know how hot it is abroad when I experienced about 40 degrees last year and I almost fainted and could hardly see until I had a drink it was that hot I have very low tolerance to heat.It was a very hot winter a lot of hot nights during the winter.
I love all the seasons but I do love the Autumn/Winter fashion, all the layering and scarves and coats and boots:love:. Plus I love the lead up to Christmas, ooh maybe I do have a soft spot for Winter... Summer has its own merits, though. Eating strawberries, days out in the sun, walking along the sea shore, BBQs with family and friends.
Reply 47
Loving this weather personally. Nights are hell though can't sleep at a normal time.
Reply 48
I love the summer! You can wear nicer clothes, the days are longer, that perfect summer breeze.
I love summer! I'm not usually a fan of hot weather but this summer is awesome. Winter is pretty cool too but I have to be home by dark so :colonhash:
Reply 50
Yeah I dislike summer. A lot of people dislike it when people complain about the hot weather but if you're allowed to complain when it's winter, let me have my go at summer :frown:
Winter is coming.
Original post by StrangeBanana
:sexface:

FFS,are you in kindergarten?
Original post by dire wolf

Nursery*

:colone:
Are you guys fool lmao complain about it being to warm then when winter comes it's to cold.
Original post by dire wolf

loosen your sphincter

Original post by Secretnerd123
Nursery*

:colone:

:colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by StrangeBanana

:colonhash:

Spoiler

Kindergarten is the american way of saying nursery :tongue: