The Student Room Group

Dumped by a bangladeshi guy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aka r
lol that's one dumb girl who probably never even seen a pakistani guy

I had a lot offers, but i am a loyal person, who wouldnt have wanted to cheat and leave. Plus the reasons i gave earlier, he would stand out my house and stalk, so really had no choice.
Reply 61
Lol at the idiots trying to start a fight between religions and ethnicities

Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm assuming you mean where by grandparents are from. If so, the ****ty aforementioned countries.

Self hating?

Original post by Roger1
Give me your number. I can call you maybe.

Lmfao thirsty AF
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by Feelgood123
I had a lot offers, but i am a loyal person, who wouldnt have wanted to cheat and leave. Plus the reasons i gave earlier, he would stand out my house and stalk, so really had no choice.

are you actually serious, so if any random guy stood at your house and begged it off you, you would get into a relationship with him? that is crazy, so what if he came to your house call the police! lol
Original post by aka r
are you actually serious, so if any random guy stood at your house and begged it off you, you would get into a relationship with him? that is crazy, so what if he came to your house call the police! lol

as i mentioned he was not random. He was a friend to begin with. Begged me then would follow and stand outside my house all the time.

I had never been in a relationship, and i was frightened, that my parents would find out, as i was young, so i kept up the pretence for a while.

Again, i repeat this is what happened to me. Any girls out there who are non judgmental against other muslims.

i would have never dated a non muslim. In the end all i wanted was marriage.
Reply 64
as i mentioned he was not random. He was a friend to begin with. Begged me then would follow and stand outside my house all the time.

I had never been in a relationship, and i was frightened, that my parents would find out, as i was young, so i kept up the pretence for a while.

Again, i repeat this is what happened to me. Any girls out there who are non judgmental against other muslims.

i would have never dated a non muslim. In the end all i wanted was marriage.

okay well thats good, btw he will probably come back so watch out
Reply 65
No. That was one of my conditions. No physical relationship, it was tough. Im glad we didnt. Otherwise i would be with him right now.

But did you hold hands and kiss?
Original post by aka r
okay well thats good, btw he will probably come back so watch out

He has but its too late.

i will call the police. Im not young and stupid anymore.:mad:
Original post by Roger1
But did you hold hands and kiss?

Yes, but could have done alot worse, but by the grace of god i didnt.
Reply 68
He has but its too late.

i will call the police. Im not young and stupid anymore.:mad:

oh well at least you have stepped up, you still got the rest of your life
Original post by Meenglishnogood
OP dont give up - http://uk.singlemuslim.com/

but in all seriousness, i would suggest you marry rich white.

Im already on there.

inshallah, will find a pakistani guy, then he will see and cry.
Reply 70
Yes, but could have done alot worse, but by the grace of god i didnt.

Are you both Muslims not that I'm asking this to judge you and call you a fake Muslim?
And did you tell your parents about it and were they cool with it?

And you should know that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis don't like each other.
I once got friendzoned by a Bengali girl. Tough times :rofl:
He wasnt close to his parents. Parents are very backward thinking. I am shocked their are families who think like this.

He actually wants me back, but no. Im not second best to no one. I'm gonna sell the house make my profit and move on. No looking back.

moral of story, some bengali guys are weak stick to pakis!

:-)

Oh shut up. It's your own fault dating one. You should know better than to date one...the pak-bengal war was in the 70's- I don't think many have forgotten
Original post by Roger1
Are you both Muslims not that I'm asking this to judge you and call you a fake Muslim?
And did you tell your parents about it and were they cool with it?

And you should know that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis don't like each other.

Yes we were both muslims. Everyone has differening levels of being a muslim, you cant judge ans call me fake. I feel alot of shame ans guilt. I ask god to forgive me and let this pain go away and i find someone who will stand by me. In life you make mistakes, its all around the friends you make, i was misled and now i am sitting here teaching you young'uns to look out for yourself, and dont get yourself in this situation.

Are you reading any of my posts?! He stalked me till i said yes. I ended up falling for him, and he ditched me at the last second.

yes he met my mum, she really liked him. She is very angry with me right now, i hope things change and she sees i can do alot better, he was all words and no actions.
Original post by cah846
I'm sorry he treated you this way, but I'd like to thank you for being an example to girls in a similar position - even though I'm British my family are somewhat odd, the kind of people who make it difficult to be your own person...

just be careful ans think about yourself.
x
Reply 75
Bangolis doe..
Reply 76
Yes we were both muslims. Everyone has differening levels of being a muslim, you cant judge ans call me fake. I feel alot of shame ans guilt. I ask god to forgive me and let this pain go away and i find someone who will stand by me. In life you make mistakes, its all around the friends you make, i was misled and now i am sitting here teaching you young'uns to look out for yourself, and dont get yourself in this situation.

Are you reading any of my posts?! He stalked me till i said yes. I ended up falling for him, and he ditched me at the last second.

yes he met my mum, she really liked him. She is very angry with me right now, i hope things change and she sees i can do alot better, he was all words and no actions.

He is a real dick. You should have never fallen for him but sometimes you can't help it. Next time find a nice Pakistani guy.
Original post by Dinaa
Bangolis doe..

u wot m8
Reply 78
Original post by Super199
u wot m8

:sexface::sexface:
Ok long story short, im pakistani girl that wanted to marry a bengali guy.

I was due to get married to a bengali guy, who was very confident that his parents would approve of the marriage, however it turns out they don't.
The whole time 6 years, we've been seeing each other, he was very distant from his family, and his parents treated him quite bad, anyways i stood by him through thick and thin.

I was hoping he would stand up for me, but it seems like he has changed, and would rather his parents fix his marriage rather than the hassle in the long term.

I don't understand why when pakistani guys get married to bengali girls things are fine, plus both parties stick up for each other- correct me if im wrong, but i have seen a few cases.

What i'm trying to say is, are bengali guys that weak they can't stand up for themselves.

P.s we bought a house, so even without his parent approval we could have done our own thing.

I feel he will come begging after he realises, but it will be tool late by then.

Has this happened to anyone else? Its been a month and still not heard from him. Cannot believe someone can dump you just like that. Anyway lesson learnt the hard way.

You should find yourself a pakistani boy to marry tbh
When it comes to marriage Interracial marriages rarely last.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending