The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheBallWinner
10 pound is fine with me if people are up for it.

How much do you think Costa will be when he's added?

Around 10m probably

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
Original post by little_wizard123
x

IN
both leagues

teriyaki subs:coma:
Reply 82
In. Team name: Difficult 2nd Season
In both leagues!! Team name: Dothraki Dragons
Guys how much do you think flippe luis will cost??
Team name: Ramsay's Raiders

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
Original post by khalidpatel
Guys how much do you think flippe luis will cost??

Original post by Prandtl

Ahhh man I temporary put azpil in. Hopefully he'll be 6.0M so I can just swap
Reply 88
Ahhh man I temporary put azpil in. Hopefully he'll be 6.0M so I can just swap

Azpi could be moved to RB? Wait and see what Mourinho's doing in preseason I suppose.
Any Chelsea fans on here that can give me an insight as to how often Oscar is to stat next season? He had a great World Cup but didn't see enough of Chelsea last season to gauge how often he plays. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where will fabregas play? I'm so confused because Jose let mata go and now brings fabregas who plays similar to how mata plays. So is fabregas even worth putting in your team?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where will fabregas play? I'm so confused because Jose let mata go and now brings fabregas who plays similar to how mata plays. So is fabregas even worth putting in your team?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah wondering this too

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been sat racking my brain for the past hour or so deciding whether to put Cesc or Mata in my team... Or Ozil... Can't have all three with Sanchez and Hazard already in my side!

Very touch season this... So many good Midfielders and the main CF's, (Aguero, RVP, Sturridge, Rooney) are all expensive and will have similar seasons imo.
Original post by TheBallWinner
I've been sat racking my brain for the past hour or so deciding whether to put Cesc or Mata in my team... Or Ozil... Can't have all three with Sanchez and Hazard already in my side!

Very touch season this... So many good Midfielders and the main CF's, (Aguero, RVP, Sturridge, Rooney) are all expensive and will have similar seasons imo.

I would personally go with Mata or Ozil. Jose's team selections are always so unpredictable to my reckoning...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Preseason should give us an idea on how teams will be set up. Not going to bother creating a team until most teams have played a couple friendlies.
Original post by NathanW18
Preseason should give us an idea on how teams will be set up. Not going to bother creating a team until most teams have played a couple friendlies.

That's true, but preseason can also be so misleading. I remember last year putting Wilfried Zaha in my team after he played in the majority of United's fixtures, including the Community Shield. Needless to say that was a mistake...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Academic Warrior
That's true, but preseason can also be so misleading. I remember last year putting Wilfried Zaha in my team after he played in the majority of United's fixtures, including the Community Shield. Needless to say that was a mistake...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very true, but it's a better look into how the managers may set up their teams, rather than taking educated guesses.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 97
Original post by The Rusty Spork
I'm in for that again. I'd be happy with £10 but I understand if others want to keep it at £5.

Team name is Club Foot again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will make it £10 entry then, would mean a bigger prize pot and can spread it across more people, not just 1st and 2nd. Anyone want to pay now, just PM me.
Does anyone know anything about what position any of the following players will play; Sanchez, Rooney, Fabregas, Mata and De Jong?
Also what will the Chelsea defence look like? I imagine Dave will move to right back and drop Ivanovic.
Also is a nailed on starter in the United defence other than Shaw?
(edited 9 years ago)
In. What the Frei?

Quick Reply

Latest