The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gingerbread101
Haha, it actually was completely innocent :tongue: And yeah it went back in after about a minute but last time I did it I was on crutches for 3 months so I was kinda worried :biggrin:
Sure :biggrin: That's good!Ah yeah, my cousin dislocated his knee while playing football once and was on crutches for a similar amount of time.
Original post by Jalal Uddin
Sure :biggrin: That's good!Ah yeah, my cousin dislocated his knee while playing football once and was on crutches for a similar amount of time.

I was like nooooooo not again :rolleyes:
Funniest thing that happened to me today was when I broke 2 test tubes and a thermometer while doing a science experiment, today, lol. The teacher gave me an award for that! And everyone started laughing at me. Wait no, with me* hopefully, lol.
Original post by AngelPhys
Funniest thing that happened to me today was when I broke 2 test tubes and a thermometer while doing a science experiment, today, lol. The teacher gave me an award for that! And everyone started laughing at me. Wait no, with me* hopefully, lol.

And I nearly set a table on fire, while people were watching me because they wanted to see me brake more test tubes. Lol.
I'm going to win like none of them aren't I? Lol.

You never know. :wink: I've not started counting them yet...it took me an hour or so just to get the post layout sorted, so it could take some time. :erm:
Original post by usycool1
You never know. :wink: I've not started counting them yet...it took me an hour or so just to get the post layout sorted, so it could take some time. :erm:

Yep I think that means I'm going to win none of them!

How many do you have to count? :tongue:
Ohh myy godd! Stop harassing me because I am 2 years below!

I'm sorry, but I just wanted to express how annoying the Darude - Sandstorm thing is, and you decide to not even reply with anything remotely of value but carry on the stupid joke. If you're gonna go around doing the Darude - Sandstorm thing, do it on Youtube or something not here :smile:
Original post by ozzie2
I'm sorry, but I just wanted to express how annoying the Darude - Sandstorm thing is, and you decide to not even reply with anything remotely of value but carry on the stupid joke. If you're gonna go around doing the Darude - Sandstorm thing, do it on Youtube or something not here :smile:

I do it to random people at public too. Lol. There's a video of someone doing it in public, lol.
I do it to random people at public too. Lol. There's a video of someone doing it in public, lol.

Ok do it there as well, but not here
Original post by ozzie2

It is kind of annoying :yep:
Original post by ozzie2

Deaaaal with it (KSI's voice).
Deaaaal with it (KSI's voice).

I don't watch KSI, he's kinda boring to me :yawn:
It is kind of annoying :yep:

That's the whole point, lol. Me and my friends say it at school ,lol. We also put on a bad song and put it on full volume and go to the canteen so people there can hear it, lol. I just want to see their reactions!
How many do you have to count? :tongue:

There are over loads of nominations and 29 award categories...>500ish probably :tongue:
Original post by ozzie2
I don't watch KSI, he's kinda boring to me :yawn:

Woow, Ozzie2, ksi is amazing, lol.
That's the whole point, lol. Me and my friends say it at school ,lol. We also put on a bad song and put it on full volume and go to the canteen so people there can hear it, lol. I just want to see their reactions!

:doh:
There are over loads of nominations and 29 award categories...>500ish probably :tongue:

Wow, good luck :redface:
Wow, good luck :redface:

Thanks :lol: I may get another mod to help me out with it if things get bad. :tongue:
Woow, Ozzie2, ksi is amazing, lol.

I highly disagree with you on that, like many things to be honest

Quick Reply

Latest